Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
love ur post specially the monkey smiles😳. agree with u.you describe every character really well n to the point.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was reading and reading and reading and the end of ur post refused come...wow that is such a long post

wow excellent and great long postπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I just want Uday and Manveer that is all I call abt JN and Akash happen or not so long AM does happen...it all good.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good thesis on DEK.πŸ˜‰. chalo i wont be rude ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you expressed the essence of the character in a very nice mannerπŸ‘ ..or I would say those were my feelings too..

I dont understand why fighting for MANASH or MANVEER.. the makers ahve not shown anything and the war has already begin...uff...enjoy what u like...
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Angel

I was reading and reading and reading and the end of ur post refused come...wow that is such a long post

wow excellent and great long postπŸ‘

I just want Uday and Manveer that is all I call abt JN and Akash happen or not so long AM does happen...it all good.

🀣 I m soorryy that extemely long paper🀣
 I do want Manveer as well...and thnks... 😳

Edited by -Vishwa- - 12 years ago
DarkDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

So there have been so many... gazillion posts on Uday and Akash and Manyata and it is getting on my nerves.   Some people say that Akash is really sweet and nice for Manyata... others say Uday and Jai go well. Then there are pple who like Manveer and want Akash to be with Jai...

The point of the show is to see character development! How the hell are they supposed to come out of the box and see other things if they are in the SAME  surrounding??!

Akash:

The sweet, middle class and calm guy, he is not driven with passion or motivation. The type of a guy that would never go out of his way to do something. The kind of a person that does not quarrel and is stable in life.
 He values his family and friends.

Uday:

The hot, handsome and dashing prince. Loves mind games and has a passion for being the best, of being in control. To gain something, he will go to any extent. He has a soft spot for his sister, perhaps cause she sees through the jerk like upfront personality he sets. He is cunning, sharp and intelligent.

Manyata:

A child. Alone. Confused. She likes the way she was grown, to her, friends are of more importance. Maybe because she always wanted them and wanted a companion other than Murari. She is a dreamer and person who is lively. Dominant, furious, stubborn and passionate.

JaiNandini

Lost. Alone. Ignored. People feel that she is selfish, arrogant, and a upfront biotch. But she just puts up a front so no one gets her vulnerable side.
Not much intelligent but feels ignored and needs to have a stable companion in life.

This my friends was a overview of my thoughts on each character, now on with the jodis.

Akash Manyata:

Other than the lack of chemistry. The two can suit each other well but life will become boring to Manyata and more like a chase to Akash. Why? Well, Akash likes Monia because she is different, a bit more upbeat unlike him. He told her many times that he found her interesting and different. Yet when it comes to him, Monia becomes all good and nice since she finds him sweet also he is the only man in her life who has become her good friend. Its like having your first toy.  Akash has yet to see the angry and rough side of Manyata, especially towards him. Manyata listens to him cuz right now she finds him good, if they get together and problems arise and Manyata accuses Akash. How will he handle her? She is a jungli billi who is impulsive, she will become furious and leave. He is a guilty man who will never stand up for himself nor to Manyata. Damn he cant even stand up for her. Along the line if the two are paired the story will be boring without a drive. Manyata will be bored sick of her life, she likes adventure and new things. Will Akash, with his regular routine be able to keep her happy? Also there will be no development in them, their characters will never change cuz they arent going to face anything different.

Uday JaiNandini

She might be wild and in love with Uday and want nothing else. But will he keep her happy? He can't stand her because he knows that she is selfish, possessive and will get boring. He finds her simple. And she is simple to understand. She wantsthe typical hot boy who has the good looks, atitude, smartness and still be in love with her. Uday on the other hand only gets close to her because he likes to see her reaction, he has his bit of fun. He likes to be informed that he affects her. She knows he is playing games but not exactly what he has in mind. At points he overpowers her, thats why he can easily manipulate her. But if they do go togehter... what will they learn?

Jai will continue her parties, clubs and dinners, with no excitement and Uday will be bored. She will not see the other minor and important things in life and Uday wont land on the ground.
The two will be the same rich idiotic mentality people that they are.

Akash JaiNandini

Might be hard at first since Jai cant stand paupers and Akash is not fond of royalty. But if Jai is vulnerable and Akash finds her and might comfort her. Than there might be a chance. The veil Jai puts in front will be lifted and she will find Akash sweet, genuine and caring. He will learn to live with royalty and she will learn to see the importance of poverty. Their lives won't be boring because their minds will constantly contradict and they will have problems up their sleeves but thats what will make it fun.

Uday Manyata

FINALLY! I love talking about these two ok so she is the stubborn one who is hell bent on getting what she wants even in the palace. She has her soft corners but they are sometimes hard to reach. A born queen.  Uday is a born leader. The perfect King.  The two will have a love hate relationship, getting on each other's nerves and then realizing their mistakes. He will help her become like a royal and she will teach him to rule in a different way, breaking a few rules. Passion and adventure, make a perfect match. Her lively side will never make things boring and his smart comebacks and passionate side will make her stay glued. She will learn to act and become mature, still have the childish attitude. But he could defend it since he knows very well how to turn the tables. He will also learn that there are other things to life than just power and control. Both find out what LOVE really means.

To be honest, I am a ManVeer fan but no hard feelings towards Akash. He is great but for someone other than Manyata. The fact is not who looks good and who looks bad. Who is evil and who is good. The point is that the story needs to have something to learn from. The characters need to learn things as well. That's why I find these pairs more suitable for each other. To a certain extent they can be similar yet so very different. All need someone who fits into their weaknesses and stands by their strengths. All of them need to learn something, whether good or bad. Having two similar people makes things go no where. And that makes things boring. That's all I felt like saying. Wow! Got a long essay up here sorry!

Hey dear... i loved your post a lot... i laugh a lot while reading it, thanks for posting...this smilies are the best.
I have they too...lol