Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely post😊...brilliantly writtenπŸ‘
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

Uday Manyata

FINALLY! I love talking about these two ok so she is the stubborn one who is hell bent on getting what she wants even in the palace. She has her soft corners but they are sometimes hard to reach. A born queen.  Uday is a born leader. The perfect King.  The two will have a love hate relationship, getting on each other's nerves and then realizing their mistakes. He will help her become like a royal and she will teach him to rule in a different way, breaking a few rules. Passion and adventure, make a perfect match. Her lively side will never make things boring and his smart comebacks and passionate side will make her stay glued. She will learn to act and become mature, still have the childish attitude. But he could defend it since he knows very well how to turn the tables. He will also learn that there are other things to life than just power and control. Both find out what LOVE really means.

To be honest, I am a ManVeer fan but no hard feelings towards Akash. He is great but for someone other than Manyata. The fact is not who looks good and who looks bad. Who is evil and who is good. The point is that the story needs to have something to learn from. The characters need to learn things as well. That's why I find these pairs more suitable for each other. To a certain extent they can be similar yet so very different. All need someone who fits into their weaknesses and stands by their strengths. All of them need to learn something, whether good or bad. Having two similar people makes things go no where. And that makes things boring. That's all I felt like saying. Wow! Got a long essay up here sorry!

Awww vishwa πŸ€—   πŸ€—
You said it all so well! 😳 You just made my day and bought a big smile to my face! πŸ˜ƒ
Yes Yes! MaanVeer all the way! πŸ₯³  It's the MAANVEER! ☺️ They are so perfect-I want to see the love hate relationship which will then turn to pure love with passion-more intensity-and possessivenes.. They can rule as the most elegant and best rulers! 😳
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Vishwa,
Awesome post girl!!!
It made my day!!!

I truly believe that Uday and Manyata are both immature in different ways and they both cud learn something from each other and grow up. This journey is a long one but it wud be fun to watch both the worlds clash and understand each other. Though i believe that the CVs are overdoing Manyata's character a little.πŸ˜•

Akash is already a complete character, there are no shortcomings what so ever( too sweet though!!πŸ˜†) hence there is no fun watching him. However, the character has a very important role in this drama and no matter how much we hate him or be irritated with his presence, he cant simply go away! He has to stay there in the picture because he can bring interesting twists to Manyata's life in the future and also our candyboy can seriously learn something from him πŸ˜†.

As for Jai, i think 'jyada laad pyaar ne usse bigar ke rakh diya hai' πŸ˜†  !!
She also has to learn that money and status are not key to living a peaceful happy life...they are mere necessities. Being the only daughter of the family which had already lost a daughter she has been brought up with too much love and has been too spoiled so she is insensitive, heartless, selfish and self centered. 

Looks like interesting turns are about to come in DEK. I really hope the sisters finally bond for good. I want them to fight but also to understand each other and stand up for each other when the time comes. (like normal siblingsπŸ˜†)

Finally,...
hey where do i get those monkeys??❓
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love this post.
I want manveer to remain the same to each other so that way their relationship will not be boring. He can be soft towards her eventually to a certain degree.
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved your essay with all the cute monkey expressions and all that you said is 100% TRUE
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the post...it was enjoyable to read with all the emotion icons in between...
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome postπŸ‘ agree with u.
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you to all for all the appreciation for the essay  🀣
nd for the cute monkeys...
btw I got them from laymark.com 😊

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S696_sehreen

i started to watch DEK now 3 days ago n i loved M and U its feel  like they r made for each other bt i was confused will they be together ??? bt after ur reading ur post i have hopes now...

bty iam new member here😊

oye nikammi new member..:O wat r u doing here????glad to c u here!!πŸ˜†
@vishwa,,,u ve written d post beautifully!!hope writers start thinking lyk u n give us wat we want!!πŸ˜‰
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wecome to forum..great post...