Pakistani Serials

Darling....I’m your Zeeshan!!.........KNK

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

DARLING.....IM YOUR ZEESHAN!!!😉

😆

so who watches KNK?....LMAO tht was a grr8 way 2 end it....now v hafta w8 till monday 2 c wat happenz

well 4 those of u hu dun watch it...zeeshan/ahad and nida luv each other and zeeshan/ahad called nida's cell and said...darling im ur zeeshan..but it was her dad😆....since zeeshan/ahad'z dad and misha'z dad r frendz and misha and nida r frendz misha tld nida'z dad tht wen nida was over her dadz frend came and they liked nida and wana come meet him....hehe this way nida and zeeshan/ahad can get 2gether and nida's dad wont noe tht they had an affair b4😉....her dad saiiz tht zeeshan/ahad's vioce sounds familiar and he wantz 2 do a check and he wantz him 2 say "darling...im ur zeeshan"...misha nida and ahad/zeeshan all noe wat this is all abt and all 3 of thm r nervous but he saiiz id.....😆😆

LMAO ...tht was seriously da funniest scene ever😆 

(mann i need my MSN emotionz and i mean MY msn emotionz..😆 just isnt enuff 4 me)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
waaaat?

no1 watches this serial?

no1 has ne comments? predictions?

u all r a bunch of dead boring ppl
Maha21 thumbnail
I watch it... OMG really? didn't watch today's epsidoe but can't wait now... Will watch it soon... lmao 😆 😆 😆... I remember the last episode when Zeeshan had called and said that to nida's dad lol but seems like there is more fun coming up 😆 😆 😆
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yeaaa

zeeshanz parentz went over 2 nida's house 4 rishta and her dad recognized his voice and hez like idk maybe ur mistaken ive neva talked 2 u b4...and hez like r u sure ur name is really AHAD...lmao..this epi wass grrr8 😆
harry_fan2 thumbnail
i watched it omg it was jus 2 funne. i was lik poor ahad/ zeeshan ab to tu gaya. it was jus 2 funne. i couldnt stop laughing 😆
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆 that sounds funny! I soo wanna watch that episode.. but I ll get to watch all the dramas on weekends only.. so ll post my comments after I watch the epi. 😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
in da serial...zeeshan is misha's dadz frendz son...misha's parents and his parents wanted 2 get him and misha married but zeeshan is in luv with misha's best frend nida and nida loves him a lot as well and well wen misha and zeeshanz parentz found out tht nida n zeeshan like each other they were happy and zeeshan'z parentzz went 2 nidaz house 2 ask 4 nidaz hand in marriage but da thing is nidaz dad dunno abt zeeshan n nidaz affair and zeeshan called nidaz cell and her dad picked up and he said " darling...im ur zeeshan and da dad remembered da voice