Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Pooja Bedi (after Sky bashing)-entertainment------ (Page 4)

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by VAZ2011

Shocked Confused D'ohme chakkar khake girne wali hun...extreme overdose of bedi and her tweets defending SKY..bhai bahar aayega toh shaadi kar le..we wont say a thing...chup kar bas ab,,,
  then why people read her tweets  ..just avoid it if u dont find it interesting or fully  biased..

I dont...just read them here on forum...I dont follow her on tweeter! normally there are few but today since she made such a big deal about salman bashing sky her tweeters are all over the forum..ab yahan toh padna and comment karna hamara right hai..hai na...
kisne kaha pura read karne ko..aapko accha nahi lagthe pb tweets to mat karo read .forum par bhi...forum par bhi necessary nahi kii har thread reply karna hai...i agree with her at sum point she mentioned today  it needs guts to question sumbody  like salman khan ...

PLEASE..stop telling what should I do or not?? Mind your own business...comment on main post of the thread, I was reacting to the thread and PBs tweets...alrite????? If at all,  only TM or PB can question...so stop interfering, I have one mother in law dont need another...
then dont tell  pb  to shut up too..she has equal rights to post on twitter  like u have freedom to post anywhere ...ok peace out ..and i agree u were reacting only

@Fire_Gun: See bro...it works like this...some read Tweets of Pooja not because they like her / appreciate her view points / admire her...BUT...to laugh at whats the new eccentric tweet she has made!

A corollary is your own posts here. Its obvious that you do not like people following / laughing at Pooja Bedi tweets and its fine...its YOUR VIEW.

But if you were to follow your own advice...i.e. telling others ...DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE, then, you yourself would make one glance at the posts here and STOP READING FURTHER, as they are not to your liking.  Isn't it?

You get your fun reading posts here...many get fun reading PB's tweets. Its life...nothing serious there!Tongue Chill!

Edited by cruiser51 - 17 December 2011 at 3:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123VAZ2011Faraan92

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

haan haan! Salman only picks on sky! sky is so special right?Wacko salman told EVERYONE how they are coming across on TV! not just sky. it's not his fault Sky is coming across badly. He was just letting him know. and to be honest, he spoke my mind about a lot of things. 

1. PM's Spare me! He was damn right! I find that irritating! 
2. Andrew doing a good job during that Sid-Sky fight. agreed!Thumbs Up
3. Sky's attitude being very negative and rude.
3. Sid's language annoying the viewers!

It's all true! IMO, it would've been even more awesome if Sunny also got a dose on her bitchiness! But hey, I will be satisfied with what we got. and this Bedi needs to shut up! IMO, if Sky was smart, he would appoint her as his PR rep! she is trying way too hard to control the damage on his rep!

Also, Andrew is really a wise man!Embarrassed He understands things despite the housemates talking in a whole another language and his translator being incompetent and not understanding what "translation" means. He gives the greatest advises and is very logical and fair in his deduction and reasoning and in decision-making. He is cool-headed and doesn't act fake! I LOVED what he had to say about PM (100% true) and I loved how he just didn't respond to PM when she came and sat down next to him in the garden. Lesson here is? PM will shut up if you ignore.LOL

Great Post Rapier!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Shocked Confused D'ohme chakkar khake girne wali hun...extreme overdose of bedi and her tweets defending SKY..bhai bahar aayega toh shaadi kar le..we wont say a thing...chup kar bas ab,,,
  then why people read her tweets  ..just avoid it if u dont find it interesting or fully  biased..

I dont...just read them here on forum...I dont follow her on tweeter! normally there are few but today since she made such a big deal about salman bashing sky her tweeters are all over the forum..ab yahan toh padna and comment karna hamara right hai..hai na...
kisne kaha pura read karne ko..aapko accha nahi lagthe pb tweets to mat karo read .forum par bhi...forum par bhi necessary nahi kii har thread reply karna hai...i agree with her at sum point she mentioned today  it needs guts to question sumbody  like salman khan ...

PLEASE..stop telling what should I do or not?? Mind your own business...comment on main post of the thread, I was reacting to the thread and PBs tweets...alrite????? If at all,  only TM or PB can question...so stop interfering, I have one mother in law dont need another...
then dont tell  pb  to shut up too..she has equal rights to post on twitter  like u have freedom to post anywhere ...ok peace out ..and i agree u were reacting only

@Fire_Gun: See bro...it works like this...some read Tweets of Pooja not because they like her / appreciate her view points / admire her...BUT...to laugh at whats the new eccentric tweet she has made!

A corollary is your own posts here. Its obvious that you do not like people following / laughing at Pooja Bedi tweets and its fine...its YOUR VIEW.

But if you were to follow your own advice...i.e. telling others ...DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE, then, you yourself would make one glance at the posts here and STOP READING FURTHER, as they are not to your liking.  Isn't it?---- i certainly follow it most of time but people read things and complain abt it so this time i wrote it  Wink

You get your fun reading posts here...many get fun reading PB's tweets. Its life...nothing serious there!Tongue Chill!

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Yes!! I tweeted her n requested her to stop targeting Mahek Fans!! And She laughed at me... she replied me hahaha!!!

I swear I talk to her with full of respect!! Even my friends told me not to respect her she is blah blah but I told everyone that I cant disrespect her as she is elder then me!!! Still she insulted me bcoz I am fan of Mahek
FreeHit Newbie
FreeHit
FreeHit

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
she has totally lost it

no wonder she has been a failure in industry
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Yes!! I tweeted her n requested her to stop targeting Mahek Fans!! And She laughed at me... she replied me hahaha!!!

I swear I talk to her with full of respect!! Even my friends told me not to respect her she is blah blah but I told everyone that I cant disrespect her as she is elder then me!!! Still she insulted me bcoz I am fan of Mahek

she is not a fool. she is doing it deliberately to go on increasing her 'followers' and stay busy chitchatting.

anns123

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
ob has known sky for what 30 days ?
she is talking smack about her frnd of 20 yrs in public 
why ?
she sounds bitter , frustrated and like a LOSER !
look at ppl like , vida , shraddha , mandy , gulabo , rageshwari , laxmi 
and even mahek !!
not even once has mahek responded to her allegations 

if pb was right then why does every other housemate except her hate sky ?
go on bb website
every second comment is cursing sky !
n ppl who have not seen ijsmb n nach baliye
need to see it !!
sky is doing the same thing he did n tht show
n guess what HE LOST !!
pb too was in the nach baliye season with sky ! where was her support then ?

chika11 Groupbie
chika11
chika11

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
By doing all this PB is looking more and and foolish and immature. She is only satisfying her ego. The day Sky treats her the same way as he treats others, then she will realise what people have been  saying all along is true.  

TheBigTamasha

Go to top