Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kahani Teri Meri~AK~Pg 50 10/3 ~The End~~ (Page 50)

dostokedost Goldie
dostokedost
dostokedost

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
YEPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Clap

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
~Kahani Teri Meri~

Years Down The Road

There were people and kids gathered around the death bed. The heart machine made a stable beep. The whole room's heart's jumped as they noticed Angad's heart rate drop dramatically. His four children were in the room with him, Meenal, Juhi, and Ronit, Arjun. Josh and Alliya were also there with Eshaan.

Everyone had tears in their eyes. Ronit's wife Karishma was there along with Eshaan's wife Chandni. His grandchildren also watched their grandfather breathe his last breaths.

Meenal- Papa, don't leave us
Angad- I'm going---to-----be-----with--Kripa
Eshaan- Angad Uncle, you could get through this
Josh- yeah Angad, we won't let you go
Angad- I'm going---to--my---Kripa, dont stop--me

Angad's heart died, seconds later he was back to life again. The doctors were trying their best to save him.

C.J.- Grandpa, are you okay?
Angad smiled- I'm dying son
Priya- Grandpa, did you see heaven?
Angad- Yes
Priya- What did it look like?
Angad smiled- It was beautiful because I saw my Kripa holding her hand out and waiting for me, I first learned how to live when I saw her and now I'm learning to die just to be with her.

Everyone had tears in their eyes, except for Angad who had a smile spread across his face. Seconds later Angad's heart stopped, but this time he didn't come back to life.

Angad's children made sure Angad's body was buried along the side by where they buried Kripa's a years ago. Everyone was sure of now that Angad and Kripa were two bodies and one soul.

THE END

Thanks for your comments! I hope you liked the ending! Some of you may know I'm ending Destiny today too. I don't want to drag my fan fics, so I found good places to end them. I hope you guys liked them. Do let me know what you thought of this ending! Thanks for supporting me throughout this fan fic, thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flowers4u

Mehandikhan Goldie
Mehandikhan
Mehandikhan

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
awesome ending. Clap
kneeduh2000 Goldie
kneeduh2000
kneeduh2000

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

omg u ended dis fanfic as well...ur fanfic were so good. O well atleast theres styll one that ur styll writing. Hope you starting writing one more.
The ending was both sad and happy at the same time..it actually bought tears in my eyes...well probably because my grandpa just passd away like three weeks,and i'm really emotional.
lol also wit my luck all the drama's I actually turned on yesterday had atleast one person passed away...and now in ur fanfic Angad died. Cry

thats enough of my blabbering..keep up da good work

JUST read that u ended incomplete .. story as wellCry
                                 Nida

Edited by kneeduh2000 - 03 October 2006 at 8:31pm
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kneeduh2000

omg u ended dis fanfic as well...ur fanfic were so good. O well atleast theres styll one that ur styll writing. Hope you starting writing one more.
The ending was both sad and happy at the same time..it actually bought tears in my eyes...well probably because my grandpa just passd away like three weeks,and i'm really emotional.
lol also wit my luck all the drama's I actually turned on yesterday had atleast one person passed away...and now in ur fanfic Angad died. Cry

thats enough of my blabbering..keep up da good work

JUST read that u ended incomplete .. story as wellCry
                                 Nida

I know, I'm going to miss them! I'm sorry about your grandpa's death. It's okay to be emotional, I am too, lol. Thank you for reading, and yes I ended all three of them. But I'll write my new fan fics soon, I just need some idea for them. Bye!

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehandikhan

awesome ending. Clap

Thank you!

salt Goldie
salt
salt

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Oh gosh, there muniza killed Angad and Kripa... now, you also killed them. Angry gosh, I am reallyyyyy disappointed, but you did a AMAZING JOB! Clap Clap Honestly, I loved the ending! even though I wanted a happy one. 

But, please don't kill them again in other ff's. I really was expecting more parts atleast 3-4 for this fan fic, for instance, Kripa being pregnant for the second time and blah.. I could see "Destiny" ending, but for this ff you just surprised me there. Please continue "The Incomplete Love story" and don't finish it too quickly Smile.

Edited by Andekhi - 03 October 2006 at 8:37pm
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Andekhi

Oh gosh, there muniza killed Angad and Kripa... now, you also killed them. Angry gosh, I am reallyyyyy disappointed, but you did a AMAZING JOB! Clap Clap Honestly, I loved the ending! even though I wanted a happy one. 

But, please don't kill them again in other ff's. I really was expecting more parts atleast 3-4 for this fan fic, for instance, Kripa being pregnant for the second time and blah.. I could see "Destiny" ending, but for this ff you just surprised me there. Please continue "The Incomplete Love story" and don't finish it too quickly Smile.

Sorry, yeah I could have written more on this, but if can be inferred she got pregnant four more times, but they did live together their whole lives, they died old. Hopefully you give me some points for that, lol. And yeah the ILS also ended, but I think you'll like that ending a lot more then this one. Thank you for reading my fan fics!

Go to top