Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kahani Teri Meri~AK~Pg 50 10/3 ~The End~~ (Page 45)

dhabi_84 Groupbie
dhabi_84
dhabi_84

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
its so sad part but plz make angad and kripa back together...........plz continue

-Laiba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Laiba-
-Laiba-

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:22am | IP Logged
it was awsome luved it! continue soon Clap Clap
Pooja922 IF-Dazzler
Pooja922
Pooja922

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
amneet!!! continue soon that was such a sad part!!
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
~Kahani Teri Meri~

RECAP:
They decided to go to Canada until the delivery. Jai left to go back to America, apologizing for ruining Kripa's happiness. Kripa told him it wasn't his fault, he was still as much of her friend as he was before. Kripa went to the mall to go buy a suitcase before she left, there she saw Angad with another woman. Angad and her both looked happy. Kripa thought Angad moved on. She was happy he was moving on, at least one of them were. Now she could go to Canada knowing she wasn't doing the wrong thing by giving their baby to Josh and Alliya.

TODAYS UPDATE:

It had been 9 months since Kripa had moved to Canada with Josh and Alliya. Her due date was in one week. Her stomach was big now. Josh and Alliya were both excited about the baby.

Alliya- Oh my god Kripa, I can't believe the due date is so close!!!
K- I know, I can't wait till the baby comes out of my stomach, I feel so huge.
Alliya laughed. Josh came into the room.
J- So what's up?
K- Nothing much
Alliya- We still have to think of a name, you name the baby Kripa
K- Me?
Alliya- Yes, your the mother
K- No Alliya your the mother, this child will be yours
Alliya- Kripa your the sweetest person ever, but I still want you to name it.
K- Okay, if its a girl the name will be....Ananya and if its a boy then....Eshaan.
Alliya- Wow they're beautiful names
J- Cool, I can't wait!

Kripa thought about Angad. Did he forget about her? When he said it was over, he probably never imagined it was only the beginning of their story. Their story would be carried on when this child would be born.

Alliya- Kripa, Kripa
Kripa snapped out of her thoughts.
K- Sorry, yeah?
J- I have to go to a dinner for a colleague
K- Isn't Alliya going to go with you?
Al- If I go, then who will take care of you?
K- Alliya I'm not a baby, besides I'm just going to be in bed, I can take care of myself
Al- No Kripa, what if---
K- Come on Alliya, please go, your always taking care of me, take a break
Al- I dont need a break Kripa, besides what will I do there
K- I'm not listening to you Alli, your going
Al- Fine, but if you need anything be sure to call, we'll be home sooner then you know it
K- Okay, now go
J- Bye Kripa, take care
Alliya hugged Kripa and they left.

--------------------------

Angad got off the plane that had landed in Canada a couple of minutes ago. He rented a car which he would be using in Canada. It was late and dark out and the cold air made it even worse. Snow was dried on the sides of the road. His car came to a halt with a loud thud. He checked the engine but couldn't figure out what was wrong. He pulled out his cell phone, but to his luck there was no connection.
A- **** what do I do now?
The road was also dead. He saw light coming from a house, so he followed it. After a half an hour of walking in the cold he reached the house. He knocked on the door with his shivering hand.
-----------------------
Kripa heard a knock on a door. It couldn't be Josh nor Alliya, they were probably still at the dinner and even if it were them the wouldn't knock, they had a key. No one else ever came to their house. The knock continued. She slowly got out of bed putting a hand on her stomach to support her weight. She tried walking quickly but due to the pregnancy she was slow.

She opened the door but who she saw left her shocked. Angad couldn't believe his eyes, after almost ten months he was seeing her again. He didn't know how to react.
A-----------
K-......Angad.....
Angad came back to reality.
A-.....hello
His eyes instantly then saw her stomach, it was obvious she was pregnant. Angad was shocked. Did she remarry? Did she start a new life? With Jai Chopra perhaps? But who was he to question her, he had no right to.
Kripa didn't know what to do, she knew he knew she was pregnant by now. She didn't want to answer any of his questions. Though she did want to know why was he here? What did he want?
K- umm...uh....come in
Angad stepped inside.
A- Actually...I...u moved to Canada?

She knew if she gave a straight and forward answer to him he would ask more questions.

K- Obviously, thats why I'm here
A- ..Right, actually I....my car broke down....I needed to use a phone, mine doesn't have network...I saw the light from this house, so----
K- You need to use a phone?
A-....yeah

Kripa slowly walked over to the table and picked up the phone. Angad noticed it was hard for her to walk, so he went to up to her to go get it.
Angad dialed a mechanic's number, they told him they would be there in the morning at 7:am due to the weather and time.
K- What did they say?
A- They'll be here tomorrow morning, I'll...go back to the car
K- You could stay here until they come......that is if you want
A- If its okay with you
K- Yeah, of coarse
A- okay
K- Coffee?
A- Sure

Kripa went to the kitchen. Angad followed her. Kripa was surprised by seeing him behind her.
K- I would of brought it out to you in the living room
A- Your....your pregnant, sit down, I'll make it
K- But---
Angad made Kripa sit down on the kitchen seat. He made her a cup followed by himself.
They both sat down around the small round table. It was beyond awkward.
K- What are you doing in Canada?
A- I'm here for business, so you and Jai finally hit it off huh?
K- What?
A- You guys both left around the same time, came here got married, and now.......now having a kid.
K- Angad your---
A- No, I'm happy for you, your moving on, just like I did.
K- You did?(she said trying to act calm and easy)
A- Yeah I'm...I'm dating
Kripa was hurt but she didn't want him to know that.
The phone rang so she picked it up.

J- Hey Kripa its me
K- hey, whats up? When are you coming home?
J- Actually the roads are closed, the snow is blocking the roads, we should be there by noon tomorrow, we're going to stay at a hotel
K- oh okay
J- If you need anything--
K- I know, I know, I'll call
J- Yeah, take care okay
K- Don't worry I will, bye
J- Bye

Kripa turned around and sat back down.
A- Jai?
K- huh?
A- It was Jai?
Kripa was more than angry, she told him then she had nothing to do with Jai, and now he was jumping to conclusions, never once did he think this was his child. On top of that he started dating again, while she was here and never forgot about him.
K- Yes, yes it was Jai, he said he won't be home tonight, stuck because of the snow.
A- oh, so when are you due?
K- .....next week some time
A- oh

Angad remembered how much he wanted a kid with Kripa, they could have had so much, but no..........it was over.
A- Is it a boy or girl?
K- .....I don't know, we wanted it to be a surprise
A- oh okay
K- yeah....You should get married
A- I am
K- ???
A- I mean we never got divorced
K- oh, well theres nothing left in that marriage anyways, its just a formality
Angad was hurt but he put the words to the side.
A- Wheres Josh and Alliya?
K- I'll show you the room you could stay in overnight
A- okay, by the way thanks
K- no problem,

Angad followed Kripa to a room
A- Thanks
Kripa gave him a slight smile and left to her own room.

Angad couldn't sleep. He felt as if he were stabbed in the heart a million times, that too by Kripa. He for one, hadn't moved on, forget dating women, he hadn't even forgotten her. He waited for her to come home, but she never did. She never even once wanted to come home? He even went to go get her back, but hearing from a gaurd that your wife left doesn't help. On top of that not knowing from a soul where she went.

Kripa couldn't digest the fact he was in the room next to her. Why, why did he have to come to Canada out of all places, forget Canada, he came to her house, how, what is supposed to happen now......No, everything would be fine, Angad would leave tomorrow morning, and they would never meet again, right?

First off, I'm SO sorry for delaying this part. I hope you like it, I know it's not much, but it's all I had right now, so I decided to post it. thank you for your previous comments they were REALLY supporting. Keep reading and DO COMMENT!!!
bhumishah Goldie
bhumishah
bhumishah

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
nice part angad n kripa Cry
continue soon
sgokli IF-Dazzler
sgokli
sgokli

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
very good
miss_you_alot Groupbie
miss_you_alot
miss_you_alot

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
thanx for continuing......continue soon.....
Mehandikhan Goldie
Mehandikhan
Mehandikhan

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
awesome part plz cont soon. Clap

Go to top