Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kahani Teri Meri~AK~Pg 50 10/3 ~The End~~ (Page 36)

night girl IF-Dazzler
night girl
night girl

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
omg i just read the whole fan fic it was way to good the whole story was awasom please continue soon i so want to know who that guys is

soaps_01 Goldie
soaps_01
soaps_01

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
awesome part!
plz cont soon I want to know who the guys is!
pal89711 Senior Member
pal89711
pal89711

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
awesome part! Smile
continue soon Smile Smile
angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!!!! i fianlly caught up with the fan fic!!!!!!!!! i m sooooooooo happy tht a-k have married but who is that guy? Confused
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 30 June 2006 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

plz continue soon

i think i'll post the next part tomorrow night. Sorry about the wait.

Numera89 Goldie
Numera89
Numera89

Posted: 04 July 2006 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
wow that was sooo good! this ff is great and i hope u continue soon!
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
~~Kahani Teri Meri~~

K- STOP!! STOP!
Angad quickly stopped the car.
A- What happened! Are you okay?
Kripa didn't answer Angad and got out of the car. Angad followed her. Kripa ran to a parked car. She knocked on the window. A guy rolled down the window. He froze when he saw Kripa. He slowly opened the car door and got out. He then stood in front of Kripa. Kripa had tears in her eyes.

K- You never remembered me?
Guy- I didn't know you wanted me to
------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Update:
------------------------------------------------------------
Kripa was kind of disappointed.
K- I guess I didn't...I just never thought you would listen to me.
Guy- And I didn't
K- What
Guy- I never forgot you, to tell the truth none of us have.
Kripa smiled.
Guy- Whose that?
Kripa turned around to where his eyes were. She saw an angry Angad.

K- umm Angad....
A- Just shut up! Do you know how scared I got?! You don't have any idea how many bad thoughts ran through me head! You ran out of the car, you crossed a street full of traffic without looking out for cars...just so you could talk to this man?
Guy- I'm sorry who are you?
A- Oh me? I'm a no one.
K- This is Angad and Angad this is Jai Chopra(Played by Lakshya from Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi)
A- Whatever
Angad walked away back to the car.
K- I have to go
Jai- Wait Kripa, we've met after a long time, please give me your number.
K- Sure
K- Do you have your cell phone with you?
J- No I left it in my hotel room.
K- No problem...paper?
Jai looked in his car but didn't spot any paper, but he found a pen.. Kripa quickly took the pen from Jai. She took his hand and wrote her number on it.
J- I'll call you

Kripa nodded and than quickly left to Angad, afraid he might leave her behind and that's exactly what he did. When Kripa got to the place the car was recently parked he was no longer there. Kripa had tears in her eyes. Soon enough it started raining. Kripa just stood there, her tears got mixed in with the clear rain. A couple of minutes later Kripa heard a car honking. She gradually moved her head and noticed it was Angad's car. Kripa was mad. How could he just leave her? He had promised to stay with her forever, but he broke the promise. In anger he left. Angad kept honking the car. She unwantingly sat in the car. She was shivering and Angad noticed this. But due to his ego he didn't talk to her, nor did she talk to him.

They had dinner at Josh and Alliya's house. Josh and Alliya were happier than ever. Angad and Kripa didn't talk to each other all night. When they went home Kripa changed into her pajamas. She went straight to bed. She saw Angad came out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a shirt. He put his shoes on. She wondered where he was going.
K- Where are you going?
A- Why should I tell you, its not like you told me where you were going when you ran out of the car and nearly scared the life out of me.
K- FINE!
A- FINE!

Angad left. Kripa tried going to sleep, but failed. She than decided to watch tv.

Angad on the other hand didn't know where he was going. He wanted to ask Kripa who Jai was. Kripa ran out of the car without caring about traffic just to talk to an old friend? Angad was confused. He felt bad for yelling at Kripa. He went to a restaurant. Where he drank a few extra drinks. At the restaurant Angad spotted Jai Chopra. Jai was getting up and leaving. Angad went to him and stood in front of him.

Jai- You? Your Angad right?
A- The one and only...but who are you?
J- Jai..Jai Chopra
A- I'm not talking about your name...I mean who are you to Kripa
J- I'm Kripa's.....
Jai stopped and continued again.
J- I'm Kripa old friend. Actually we've known each other since we were kids up until she left America. And you must be a friend of hers
A- Actually I'm her husband
Jai was a big surprised but then he gave Angad a smile.
J- Kripa must be very happy with you.
A- She is
Jai extended his hand to shake it with Angad. Angad was about to shake his hand back when he saw a familiar number on Jai's hand. It was Kripa's. Angad then shook his hand and left. Angad then went home.

When Kripa heard a car pull up she instantly knew it was Angad. Kripa shut off the tv and put the covers over her and pretended to sleep. Angad came in. He threw his shoes off. He went to the bathroom and came out in his shorts. He went to bed and laid besides Kripa.
A- Kripa
K---------
A- Kripa
K----------
A- Kripa I know your awake now please talk to me
K- WHAT!
A- I'm sorry...I over reacted
Kripa was surprised he apologized.
A- I mean I just got scared. When you left I really thought I was going to lose you or something. I don't know I overreacted, sorry
K- No I'm sorry. I got mad too. It's just when you left me I was scared. I thought if you could leave me there that easily than you could leave me anytime and---
A- I'll never leave you
K- Promise
A- If you promise never to scare me like that again
K- I promise
They both kissed. Kripa put her arms around Angad.
K- How did you know I was awake
A- I didn't. I just thought if you really love me you wouldn't be able to sleep when were fighting.
K- I love you
A- Ditto
K- Now I can really go to sleep
A- Sure

Kripa fell asleep in Angad's arms. Angad looked at her. Angad felt something under Kripa's pillow. He took it out. It was a purple journal. It looked old. Angad didn't know if he should open it or not, but he did. He looked at the first page. ago.
     "Today I started kindergarten. I made a new friend, his name was Jai, Jai Chopra. He sits next to me in class. He was my partner in finger painting. My teacher said ours was the best!"

Angad was surprised Kripa knew Jai since kindergarten. turned the page a couple of pages.

"I'm going to kill Jai, what does he think of himself! He thinks he could get away with not coming to my sweet sixteen. Is he stupid? A girl gets a sweet sixteen only once! Anyways, see if I care! He could go to India all he wants, I mean I know hes just going for one week to see his family, but why does he have to go on my birthday? What's India have anyway......only my brother and dad. Anyways he's probably on the plane right now...he better bring me back lots of presents."

Angad flipped through more pages.

"Oh my god! I'm going to Las Vegas!!! I can't believe Tannu got us tickets to go to Las Vegas!!! I'm going to have lots of fun! This 21st birthday will definitely be the best!"

Angad smiled. He than flipped to the next page.

" I can't believe we did that. I hate myself. Stupid Jai! Why couldn't he drink less? Why couldn't I drink less? Why did Tannu's stupid boyfriend give us the drinks? Why did Tannu give me tickets to Las Vegas? Ugggghhh!!!!

Angad was confused. What did they do? Angad looked through the pages, but Kripa evidently didn't write a journal entry every day, she only wrote every once in a while, therefore it didn't say what she did in Las Vegas. Angad than read the next entry.

"I'm going to India. I'm going to miss everyone. All my friends: Tannu, Priya, Om, Minal, Saakshi, Raj, Rohit, and last but not least Jai. He'll be someone that I can never forget."

Angad read the entry after that.

" I'm getting married. I feel so lucky. I'm marrying Angad. He's tall, dashing, and handsome. He's what you call "one in a million gazillion billion." lol. I love him."

Angad saw Kripa move. He quickly slipped the journal back underneath her pillow. He than shut his eyes and went to sleep thinking about everything Kripa wrote in her journal.
------------------------

I hope you liked it!!! thank you all for your great sweet comments! I love reading them! Do comment!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srikrithi

Mehandikhan Goldie
Mehandikhan
Mehandikhan

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
awesome part plz cont soon. Clap

Go to top