Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Divjot_10

awwww........thats was a great ff. The ending was sad too, but also happy in a way cuz he goes to kripa, His soulmate. Amazing story/ff. I'll miss this ff. I really like all ur ffs. Excellent job! K... Good Luck and Bye!!
Divjot 😊

Thanks Divjot. I'm glad you look at the happy side as well as the sad. Thanks for  liking it!

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unum ali

Great Parts

Thanks!

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Angad_Kripa_

the part was sad but great ending

Glad you liked it!

mannat.urwish thumbnail
awsome end 👏 👏 👏
hey but u can't end ur both fics 😭 and kyph is also ending 😭 😭 😭 but plz do create a new fic soon 😊 😊 😊
ALL THE BEST 😃 😃 😃
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgirl249

awsome end 👏 👏 👏
hey but u can't end ur both fics 😭 and kyph is also ending 😭 😭 😭 but plz do create a new fic soon 😊 😊 😊
ALL THE BEST 😃 😃 😃

sorry, I'm sad KYPH is ending too, but me ending my fan fics had nothing to do with that. Thank you!

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved this fanfic.. im sad it ended but ak are together!!!!!!!! even in heaven.. 😃

Dark Love thumbnail
hey i just read your fan-fic and it was wonderful!!!! u ended it very well..and i loved every part!!!! it was liek a page-turning book, in which every page has something special and my eyes stayed glued to the computer..i couldnt stop reading until i finished!!! ur a gr8 writer and am looking forward to read other fan-fics by u!! 👏
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i loved this fanfic.. im sad it ended but ak are together!!!!!!!! even in heaven.. 😃

thank you!

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgokli

very good ending

😊 

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: erier101

hey i just read your fan-fic and it was wonderful!!!! u ended it very well..and i loved every part!!!! it was liek a page-turning book, in which every page has something special and my eyes stayed glued to the computer..i couldnt stop reading until i finished!!! ur a gr8 writer and am looking forward to read other fan-fics by u!! 👏

awww thats one of the sweetest comments i've gotten....ever, lol. Thank you so much! I'm sure you'll like my new one too!