Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kahani Teri Meri~AK~Pg 50 10/3 ~The End~~ (Page 22)

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Kahani Teri Meri

Kripa was stunned to see Prithvi.(You guys were right!!!)
K- Let go of me!
P- I just heard your conversation with Angad
K- Oh, so your a eavesdropper too!
P- Hey can you just listen to me?
K- No! Just stay away from me got it?!
P- Look, if you believe Angad than your the biggest fool I've seen
K- What, you expect me to believe you over him?
P- I never said that, but you haven't even heard my side--
K- Nor do I want to
P- Please just hear me out for a sec
Kripa looked in Prithvi's eyes, who were pleading to be given a chance to say his side.
K- Fine, but not here--
P- Your right, meet me at the restaurant across the street after school
K- Fine
P- Thanks Kripa, I promise you won't regret it

Prithvi left. Kripa felt bad for going to meet Prithvi, it wasn't that she didn't trust Angad, but for some reason it seemed to her Prithvi wasn't as it seemed. She wanted to know what he had to say.

After class Kripa went to Alliya
K- Hey Alliya
Al- Hey, whats up?
K- Alliya what do u think about Prithvi?
Al- Angad and Josh hate him
K- I know, but what do you think about him?
Al- Well he's always been a nice guy to me, but why are you asking?
K- no real reason, anyways I'll catch you later
Al- Ok, c ya

Kripa was walking when someone called her voice, she recognized it instantly, it was Angad.
Angad caught up with her- Hey
K-dryly- Hi
A- So you want to go out after school or something?
K- Umm no I have to.....I have to make up a test I missed
A- Oh, okay. What subject?
K- ....umm.....History
A- Oh, I didn't know we had a history test
K- Yeah, actually....I have a different hour than you....so we're ahead of you guys.....
A- Umm okay
K- I have to go, bye
A- I'll call you!
K- Okay bye

Kripa left and Angad thought Kripa was behaving a little different, but he ignored it.

Kripa than left to the restaurant and saw Prithvi was waiting for her.
K- So what did you wan to tell me?
P- Kripa, take a seat
Kripa sat down and Prithvi began to tell his side of the story.

P- I did like Sneha Kripa, but only as a friend, I swear I never saw her in any other way. Angad Josh and Sneha, and I were best friends. Over time, Angad started having feelings for Sneha, but he never told her. Everyone knew he did, it was around college like crazy, if there was someone who didn't than it was Sneha.. Sneha had feelings for Angad too, they were both in love. At the party that night, Sneha was drunk. I wasn't feeling well so I went to a room, Sneha had took the wrong glass from the waiters tray, and got drunk. I didn't realize when I fell asleep, when I woke up I saw Sneha asleep next to me. I knew nothing happened between us, but Sneha didn't believe it. She thought I took advantage of her. She told Angad and everyone that. They all hated me from then. Then a couple of days later I heard Sneha was pregnant, I don't know why she said that because she never was pregnant. She couldn't be, because nothing happened that night, unless it wasn't my baby.
K- But then why would she say its yours if it was someone elses'
P- Thats the one thing I don't understand
K- Then she committed suicide
P- Yes, I tried to explain to Angad that I didn't do anything wrong, but he never believed me, so from then on we were enemies.
K- Angad loved Sneha?
P- Yeah, and Sneha loved him too
Kripa was shocked on this news. She was wondering why Angad left that out in his story.
P- Now its up to you to see if you believe me or not
K- Look Prithvi, I've only known you for a couple of days, but I can see that honesty in your eyes, so I believe you
P- At least someone does...thanks
K- No problem, I'm sorry that happened to you
P- I guess it was destined
K- Maybe

Just then Angad came to the restaurant with Josh. He saw Kripa, he was about to walk over to her, but then he saw Prithvi sitting on the other side of the table.
J- Whats she doing with Prithvi?
Angad was mad that even after he told her about Prithvi she was still meeting him. He went over to the table in anger.
K- Angad?
A- I hope I'm not interuppting you guys, especially your "history test" Kripa
K- Umm...it got postponed
A- Sure it did, but if you want to meet Prithvi, then its totally up to you Kripa, but don't come crying to me when this man takes advantage of you
K- Angad, look, your wrong---
A- Of coarse I'm wrong Kripa, I mean the only person thats right here is Prithvi
P- I think I should go now
K- I'm sorry Prithvi
P- No, its not your fault, I'll talk to you later
Kripa nodded to him and Prithvi left.

A- Let me make one thing clear Kripa, either you be friends with him...or me.
Kripa couldn't believe what Angad had said. She knew he was mad right then so she decided it would be better if she didn't talk. Angad left angrily and Josh was left.

Josh- Look Kripa, I dont' want to know why you were with Prithvi, but Im going to say one thing, just stay away from him, I have nothing more or less to say to you., and I just told you that because the truth is that I am your brother.
K- Claiming to be a brother doesn't make anyone a brother Josh, true we're blood related, but do you even know what the meaning of a brother is Josh? A brother protects his sister and helps her in any situation, but you.... you don't even want to hear what I have to say.......not that anything I have to say ever effects you......

For the first time Josh felt guilty. Kripa's talk made him realize how much he was hurting her.

J- I'm sorry........what did you want to tell me?
K- It's about Prithvi.
Kripa told Josh everything Prithvi told her. Josh was stunned, everything made sense now.
J- I thought Sneha was lying she was pregnant with Prithv's baby, but I never had the guts to say it.
K- Why?
J- ....well Angad loved her, he didn't want to hear anything against her
K- We have to tell him
J- Don't Kripa, he'll hate you for saying anything against Sneha.
K- But we have to tell him the truth
J- Kripa, listen, just let things stay the way they are, it's too late to change anything
K- No! Prithvi has been suffering because of Sneha's one lie. And Josh weren't you Prithvi's friend too, you should care about him
J- Of coarse I was Prithvi's friend, he was my best friend.......but Angad...
K- I'll try telling him the truth
J- I guess it won't hurt to try, but don't tell him yet, he's too mad right now
K- Your right

Angad went to the beach and sat on the rocks. Whenever Prithvi came in front of him, he remembered the injustice that was done to Sneha. Sneha, the girl he used to love died because of Prithvi. He was mad at Kripa, how could she lie to him about taking a test and go to meet Prithvi instead. He was mad she continued talking to him even after he told her the whole truth.

Kripa was at the beach walking around when she spotted Angad. She wasn't sure if she should go to him or not, but she did. She sat next to him, he noticed her but didn't say anything.

K- Your mad aren't you?
A-------------
K- And you should be, I lied to you. Sorry
A-------------
K- But Angad, dont' you want to know why I went to go meet Prithvi?
A-------------
K- I went to meet him because he wanted to tell me the truth about that night.
A- What I told you wasn't the truth?
K- It was, but it was from your perspective and Prith---
A- Dont even say his name in front of me!
K- Well your going to have to listen to it Angad! You want to know the truth, Sneha and Prithvi had nothing between them, Sneha lied about being pregnant with Prithvi's baby, Prithvi had nothing to do with Sneha in the first place!
A- Just shut up! IF you want to believe in his lies than go ahead, but dont' tell me this ****!
K- You loved her didn't you?
A--------
K- Than I dont' blame you for not believing me, I mean love is bound to be stronger than friendship right?
A- Look Kripa, I told you what I had to say, either Prithvis your friend or me, its your call now
K........................I'm sorry Angad, but people don't choose in friendship
A- Then I'll make it easier for you Kripa, I dont want to talk to you anymore
K- What?
A- Yes, I can't stand him, but if your going to be with him, than I can't be with you.
K- This is so childish ANgad!
A- Whatever it is, I can't do injustice with Sneha's soul, if I talk to Prithvi than I'll be betraying her
K- Betraying her? Angad Prithvi did nothing!
SILENCE
SILENCE
A- You didn't see her tears that night Kripa. She cried, she was pleading for justice, but she never got it.
K- Your brainwashed Angad! Your not even trying to understand---
A- Because I dont want to!!!
K- Fine
Kripa was about to walk away when Angad called her name.
A- Wait Kripa
K- What?
A- Lets finish the game we started
K- What game?
A- Getting Josh and Alliya together, lets finish that, then we never have to see or talk to each other again
K- Fine with me
A- Good
K- Thanks
A- Im not doing this for you, I'm doing it for Josh
K- Whatever the reason is thank you

Kripa left and Angad stayed.

Angad felt as if his heart was being torn to peices when he told Kripa he didn't want to talk to her anymore. He thought she would choose him over Prithvi, but she didn't. He felt betrayed by her, he asked himself why Kripa mattered to him so much, but he didn't get his answer. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine Sneha, but he saw Kripa. He realized he was falling in love with Kripa, but he didn't know how to stop himself.

Tell me if you liked it or not!

nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
first of all, i am sorry for not commenting earlier. for the past 2 or 3 weeks, i took a rest from commenting, newayz, here i am n it's now or never!!!
so WOW!!! wat twists!!!! really, i wasn't expecting those kinds of turns in the plot!!! i loved it!! do continue soon n take care!!!
iqbals4ever IF-Dazzler
iqbals4ever
iqbals4ever

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!! Clap
angadlover<3 Goldie
angadlover<3
angadlover<3

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
wow!!...tht was a brillant part!!....hope angad beleives kripa!!..cant wait to read the next part!!
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
nice part wow love it plz do continue the incomplete love story too i love that one
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucky-moon

nice part wow love it plz do continue the incomplete love story too i love that one

ill try, but I still have to write that part out, and writing and thinking of what to write takes me a whileConfused, but maybe ill continue it tomorrow.

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amneetkaur_24

Originally posted by lucky-moon

ill try, but I still have to write that part out, and writing and thinking of what to write takes me a whileConfused, but maybe ill continue it tomorrow.

no worries i can wait Smile

Mehandikhan Goldie
Mehandikhan
Mehandikhan

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
great plz cont soon. Clap

Go to top