Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Rose darling I Edited my Maha long comment on PG 43 <33

Luv Sanzy :)

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

OMG rose, this SS was BEAUTIFUL. most amazing SS ever. and i just knew maan was going to propose to her and he did it so beautifully. will i ever get a ma(A)n like that Unhappy *sigh*
rose you have me drooling over your SSs and i am serious, ever time i think about them i end up grinning like an idiot and everyone thinks im losing it LOL give us another SS soon please please please.Heart

i can agree more shallu...

Rose
this was a beautiful SS...,i just loved the love story and Maaneet...i also think about maaneet in this story and have this happy feeling like how maaneet brought me a smile in the early days of GHSP...the thing i like about Maan characterization is that even if he was a womanizer before meeting his love Geet...he was gentleman in his own sense...and i just loved his every gesture from the time he met Geet...and the way u portrayed Geet the beautiful and charming girl who is truthful to her family and with values.u can't help from falling in love just the way Maan did...

loved Maan impatience once he reached Vegas and his line take ur clothes off womanLOL.and the following intimacy wasBlushing
the proposal was so sweet...and when Geet got emotional for not getting pregnant was surprising yet  made her love more...and how she opened up to Maan about her feelings and insecurities was brought in the right moment...loved the kitchen romance and how Maan wanted to make babies with her being his wife...and the epilogue where the little one is born as a symbol of their love was a perfect picture...

also i have to appreciate how u wrote maaneet first love making...Maan approach made him so sweet  as he didn't want to hurt Geet since it was her first time...he treated her like a rose petal...it showed the emotional attachment and that Geet is not just any other woman to him...

i was hoping to have this story go for some time as i loved Maaneet portrayal  and how the love blossomed...hope u will excel like this one in ur next one 

Edited by Maya_P - 20 December 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful journey
IAmNoOne Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarxxreenaxxHADmishtiputhdrdee142Maya_Psmallvillepreethiazaara2212Saamspunam2712

awesomepooja IF-Rockerz
awesomepooja
awesomepooja

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Great ss. Loved it.
U hav spoiled us,
back to back 3 ss.
Now m waiting 4 next. Great wala fab wala ss.
xxreenaxx Senior Member
xxreenaxx
xxreenaxx

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Omg omg omg omg u had me readyin from 1am - 4am i. Was just addicted!!! Awson ss!!! Just loved it!!! Its wasnt to long or short, perfectly exicicued!!! All areas coverd!!! Lovely read!!! Just cant wait till i get 2 read another one!!!! Pure lovage 2wards ur writing!!! Thumbs Up Hug
Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Wow this was so beautiful a story and I am spellbound ..kudos to you dear..

Edited by Saams - 21 December 2011 at 8:53am
luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
dear wen r u writing a new one waiting dear.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index