Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Res - I need to comment on da whole SS I'm sooo maha slow 🀣 sorri Rose ur just a fast typer and I'm such a lazy commenter :P but i promise whn i do give my greedy comments thy be maha long so u better read my comment <33 

Kaii here goes first Rose i just wanna say thnks 4 all da FF's, SS's and OS's u have written thy were all amzing and hopefully will comment en em all if i stop being lazy hopefully by tonight πŸ˜³ i just love ur work LOL i was reading this SS i was i think on part 15 and i wanted 2 read more after it and whn i finished reading part 15 u updates part 16 i was literally jumping i read all da parts and thn got up in da morning πŸ˜† Aanywaii back on yah story x

reading da title i thought Geet was a cook or sumthing but now i knw da actual reason why yah names it dat it was an awesome and cute way i swear i totally loved it im just inlove with all ur concepts u have an amazing way of writing with a touch of Rose in it πŸ˜³ Hmmm so Geet works in a flower shop awww so cute x i just love flowers <33 reading it first i though dat Maan was gonna have a night stand with Geet and leave her but im glad it was nuthin like dat it was such a cute and understanding relationship thy had dat actually interested me in reading it further i also loved da friendship between Armaan and Maan it was just adorable πŸ˜› While reading i was like Geet better not fall 4 him quick cause i wanted 2 see MSK's charm on her and im glad dat u didnt cause i luved da way u progessed dis story x Hmmm dinner with da family i was like wonder how its gonna go cause of da protective vibe i get off Geet's family but yah no one can deny MSK's charm has 2 work even on Geets family πŸ˜† i really dont like Mandy sometimes she has such a gob on her dat makes me wanna urghhh x its just cute 2 see her messing with his head lol poor him love Geet playing hard 2 get πŸ˜† Awww da kiss he blew had me fainty awww bless him f i was in Geet's place i would have fallen flat on my face πŸ˜³ He is just sooo cute love him trying 2 make Geet comfortable and all dat now Geet should fall flat 4 him 🀣 he is just sooo irresistible hehe x Just love da way he's trying 2 take it slow with her and make her adjust with their relationship πŸ˜³ Eeeks da kiss i swear my heart was fluttering at this part if i ever have a heart attack im gonna balme u 4 it Rose πŸ˜† just love seeing Maan's concern 4 her i just hope he really does love her and he'snot just doing it all 4 a night stand x he asked her 2 dress formal Hmm Sanzy thinking whr is he taking her πŸ˜‰ Damn mandy marn im not liking her hope she changes and we see a cute sisterly relation between da sisters πŸ˜ƒ Will comment da rest later πŸ˜³ I'm back 🀣
Me wondering why all of a sudden Maan got angry :/ Tito is sooo protective of Geet which I love of course she is his baby sister he has to but their is like a limit she has to get out and be who she wants 2 and I'm glad he did change and let her to things with da way she wanted which showed da trust he had in her :) Eeeks I'm dead she confessed she loved Maan can't wait till she tells him he will probz faint he better be thankful 2 Ridzy she was da mastermind behind it all :) x I just wanna hug Maan dat puppy as such a cute gift lol Tito made me lauf sooo much and yah ur unique SS name was actually da name dat Geet gave da Puppy ur sooo unique Rose <33  Awww loved da welcome Geet gave Maan she is sooo in lobe with him he was sooo shocked bless him :) x He loved her sooo much he is sooo trying 2 control himself I knw he just wants 2 get it down with her but he is trying not 2 4 Geet bless, him sooo cute I'm falling in love with him myself move aside Geet let me have Maan 🀣 love da bond between Ridzy and Geet I find her more closer 2 Ridzy thn her own sister :) Awww Maan was jealous good he battered up them dogs hw dare thy try it on with Geet don't thy knw she is booked well now thy do 🀣 Lmaooo again Tito was right bout Maan ... Ohhh finally Geet was jealous a turn of sides finally :P awww she wants to knw more about his famo and friends I'm loving da way their relationship is turning out 2 be just want em 2 confess soon anyone can tell da sparks thy will <33 Eeeks thy finally did it it was sooo hot I was literally blushing ufff I need a fan people 🀣 keep up da amazing work Rose <33 can't wait 4 da Vegas trip !! wonder wht Maan told happy dat he didn't say anything and didn't mind her going 2 Vegas with Maan marn her famo has changed sooo much I'm actually loving dat thy have become less protective of Geet and trust her with Maan :) Also da whole team is going I'm suspicious right now 🀣 Rose darling wht r yah planning :P x I kinda have a feeling but I'm not saying anything my mouth is zipped :) x Feel bad 4 Maan buts it's not Geet fault her sister told her sooo many things about celebrities and their life style she just doesn't get why a man like Maan fell 4 her hope he tells her soon I'm just waiting 2 see wht surprise he has planned 4 her :D I just hope she trust him soon which will take their relationship a step higher :) I'm gonna cry he is sooo damn perfect loved dat he thought of everything he called her family and everything :) dat was da most beautifulest proposal ever u r such an awesome writer I actually had tears form in my eyes while reading this part x just love da way Maan handles Geet she is sooo naive and he is just sooo perfect 4 her bless em thy love and get eachother sooo much <33 Eeeks she's preggers :) Awww a lil Maan Jnr running round in da house sounds adorable :D x dat was da most shortest but cutest Epilogue it was just sooo cute loved  his name it was sooo maha long I think I already forgot it 🀣 Lmaooo Mr Maliki made me lauf u brought skates I was gonna fall of my bed laufing :) x 
Rose darling just wanna say u r one heck of a writer and I'm just totally in love with yah updates I actually always wait 4 yah 2 update ur an amazing writer and ur in da top list 4 me in da writers <33 x I loved da way u set da story out I knw many of da readers were like why is Maan taking everything sooo slow but I loved da pace u were writing in cause Maan wanted Geet to trust him before he rooks da further step in deir relationship :) If he wanted 2 he would have seduced her in bed on da first day but he seriously loved Geet and wanted to get 2 knw her more :) I just loved yah SS Rose and I hope u keep writing more and more and I will keep reading and if I'm not lazy enough I hope I will give yah a long comment 4 all da FF's u write sweety 

Love Sanzy <33
Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 12 years ago
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Huh😭😭😭😭🀒U ended it...Y d hell does all the gud things has 2 end first😭
mchopra thumbnail
loved it..wonderful..
epi thoda lamba nahi hona chahiye tha..hehe me is greedy..
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi...
its ended...
plz...i want more ffs...im waiting...fast plz...

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful story,thanks 4 sharing it
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!dat was so awesum...
a baby boy for dem..
i dont hv words to say dear...
all i can say s pls cum bak soon with another ss...
ummuahhh...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!! Times a million :)

ReahRaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great FF...please update junoon and my lady bodyguard also... :)
charlie1950 thumbnail
Love u girl not just for maaneet stories but also
For finishing ur stories quickly so that ur readers
Don't have to wait for months or even years to find
Out what's next.
Great ending
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...awesome...superb ending...loved it