mg (Page 14)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Congrats fro your New SS
Its really fabolous .loved it
Thanks for PM
Update soon , I am already hooked to this SS all credit goes to writing skill ..

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
loved the update...
well liked the way maan was confident among her family and took their permission to take geet for the bbq...
enjoyed it a lot...
they shared their first kiss...
omg maan taking it slow...
will wait for the update tom..

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
superb update
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
absolutely superb...it was very very romantic and entertaining..i don't know why u said it is not up to mark or boring...it was a very great part which clearly showed that Maan is not being a jerk but really cares for her.

I really like Maan's friends and Geet's family
misssmily Goldie
misssmily
misssmily

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome ! Embarrassed

Thanx a lot yaar 2 updts back to back and the lentgh of the 5th was more than pleasing ! Thanx a lot ! Want to kiss ur poor hands and fingers Wink Embarrassed

Ok story is going well, loved it so far, loved the way  maan behaved when geet was at Arman/Ridzy's place, he was protective toward her, hmmm here we can see the change i was talking abt in my previous comment, well done and to emphasize you came up with the right twist at the right moment ! ^^ Being away one week from one another is just what they need to think about what's happening...

I am expecting a monologue from both of them, thinking abt the actual situation, the advantages and drawbacks that it involves and ultimatly  consequences of all this... hope that's what you are planning... Tongue

But there is one thing i didn't understand : why this title : Chocolate mousse ??? so far i didn't find the link Confused hope you will give justice to your title soon !

One advice ( as usual koi na koi keera to muje nikalna hota hai... Wink LOL ) : Hope geet will not give herself that easily to him, she should be reluctant for some more time , i mean ok he is nice and evrything but yaar look how many girls are throwing themselves at him... anyone will feel insecure...You did it really well in the previous part bdw. Clap

Ok as always
My love and support are with you

Zubi Smile

Edited by misssmily - 18 December 2011 at 2:07pm
HADmishti Goldie
HADmishti
HADmishti

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
great chapters please continu sooon
cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG!!

I LOOOVEEE IT!!!

KTPROCKS IF-Rockerz
KTPROCKS
KTPROCKS

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Loved the update dear

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index