Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update di!! Totally luved it!!

The way Shefali teased Aru was cute nd the way Aru blushed..

Oh! I hate her boyfriend.. he's such a prick!

Anyways update soon nd thnks 4 the pm..

I wnt the nxt update now!! x
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMg i just loved the update now arjun knows that she likes him! i hope so atleast...please update soon,...i had a question did u get engaged or smth? i read ure and sanjus comments...lo and it tlks about engagement and jiju?
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=MsSweetheart96]Awesome update di!! Totally luved it!! Thank yuuuh! =D 

The way Shefali teased Aru was cute nd the way Aru blushed.. Hehe..

Oh! I hate her boyfriend.. he's such a prick! I totallii agree..even though I'm the writer =P 

Anyways update soon nd thnks 4 the pm.. Don't mention it =)

I wnt the nxt update now!! x I'm updating..
[/QUOTE
Originally posted by: arjuhi_kmh

OMg i just loved the update now arjun knows that she likes him! i hope so atleast...please update soon,...i had a question did u get engaged or smth? i read ure and sanjus comments...lo and it tlks about engagement and jiju?

I don't knw..yuuh'll have to wait till I update my next chapter...which is in a few mins =) 
Yep I did...I even announced it on chapter 6...
Hehe..yep Sanju's lyk my sis..so my hubby is her jiju =)

Here is Chapter 8! I hope yuuh lyk it =) Btw lyk I said before in Chapter 7's intro...I was reallii happy with Chapter 7 nd 8 so I hope yuuh enjoy =D 

Chapter 8

I walk up to Arohi's makeup room and just stand there for a second or two. Well what are you waiting for Arjun? Knock already. Why am I even here I thought. I could talk to Arohi later if I wanted to, but why did I come here? That's when I surprised myself by knocking on her door. I knocked again and when she didn't answer I said "Hello? Hello Arohi? You in there? Hello?" Maybe she's not even here, maybe she's somewhere else. Let me just check. I open the door slightly to see Arohi's back and Shefali sitting in a corner huddled up. It seems like they're having a really interesting discussion. They didn't even hear me when I knocked. Shefali ' the person who hears everything ' didn't even hear. That must be one interesting conversation. That's when I see Shefali staring at me. Oops, caught red handed.

"Arjun what are you doing here?" Shefali asked.

Oh shoot! I forgot to think of a reason! Why did I come here? Think Arjun think. I stared at the ground to think up of a reason. "Uh I was just..." I trailed off because I because just when I looked up, Arohi turned around. Wow she's beautiful. Even though she's wearing a tee and jeans and her hair is tied up, she still looks pretty. The best thing I like about her are her eyes. Her big brown eyes...which are staring at me looking shocked. Oh shit I'm lost in my thoughts again. Arjun think of a reason I reminded myself.

"You were just what?" Arohi asked shyly.

"Main toh aise agaya tha." Out of all the reasons and lies you gave her the truth. Wow nice job Arjun.

"Aise?" Shefali asked. "Just like that? Why?" She smirked.

"Umm..because Rajveer was looking for you a while ago, so I thought since you were nowhere else you must be with Arohi. And here you are!"

"Oh my god! I totally forgot! I had to tell Rajveer something. I'll be right back soon" She chirped as she left.

Great, why did she have to leave? Now it's just me and Arohi. It's just me and Arohi! I can't believe it. For the first time we're alone and no one can distract us. NO ONE! I went and sat beside her.

"So" I said.

"So" She replied

"What's up?"

"The usual, what about you?"

"The same."

Wow Arjun that's all you can come up with? Lame! Think of something interesting, like the red carpet!

"So, who're you taking on the red carpet?" Arohi asked.

Wow she's like a mind reader. She beat me to it.

"I don't know yet, maybe Priyanka. There's still one week left. Anything can happen by that time."

"That's true. And oh so you're taking Priyanka?" She asked.

"Most probably. She is my co-actress, so if I don't show up with her, the fans will go crazy."

"The fans will go crazy if you took anyone" She pointed out.

I laughed. "You do have a point there. But I bet if I took you, than the fans won't go crazy." I started roaring with laughter again.

"How rude! And you bet eh? Let's see about that."

"What are you going to do?" I asked confused.

"I'm not going to do anything, YOU are!"

"Me? Why me?"

"Think about it and get back to me" She said and stalked off.

"Rajveer, what did she mean by that?" I asked as I related the whole story to him. "You know I had one opportunity to do anything with Arohi, but I failed to do anything but talk! I was just too dumfounded" I exclaimed.

"Woah Arjun! Sit down!" Rajveer said. "And how could you not know what she meant? It was so obvious."

"Obvious to you maybe" I muttered.

"Uff bewaqoof, she wants you to take her to the red carpet. You really were dumbfounded."

"And how do you know that? When did you become excellent in reading girls?" I wonder how Rajveer is so...teek tac at doing anything with girls.

He grins. "When I started dating Shefali! No I'm just joking around. Shefali explained everything to me."

"How did she find out about this? I didn't tell her."

"Here we go again" Rajveer muttered.

"What?"

"Girls talk" Rajveer said as if it was obvious.

"No really!" I said sarcastically. "But do you really think Arohi told her?"

"Yep! Girls talk about anything and..." *Ahem Ahem* He started clearing his throat. "Anyone!" 'I wish I could tell Arjun the truth, but Shefali said not to' Rajveer thought. This is the way Arjun and Arohi can come together. But I still can't believe the plan worked.

*FLASHBACK*

"Raj!" Shefali exclaimed as she came running up to me."Our plan worked. Arjun actually came to Arohi's room 'to call me'."

"Really?"

"Yeah and before I left I made Arohi think about the red carpet so when Arjun came and I left, it was obvious they were going to talk about it."

"Wow, I can't believe that Arjun actually believed my lie about me looking for you."

Shefali giggled. "Sometimes they can both be so dumb and clueless."

"You got that right."

Shefali pouted. "I'm always right."

"That's another thing you got right. And that's why I love you, beauty with brains."

"Aww" Shefali started blushing. "You're so cute Raj! And that's why I love you."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"And that's why I love you" Rajveer muttered to himself.

What the flip. Rajveer loves me? What kind of crazy person is he? "You love me?" I said disgustingly.

"Hell no!" Rajveer exclaimed. "Why do you think that?"

"Uh because you just said it." I pointed out.

"Oh shit" Rajveer started looking embarrassed. "Please tell me I didn't say that!" Rajveer begged.

I started laughing. "Well you did!"

"This is so embarrassing" Rajveer mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'm still your bro."

"Haha."

"And don't worry I won't tell anyone except for Shefali, Arohi, Prem, Anushka and a lot of other people." I winked.

"No hell now! You can't do that! It's going to be so humiliating."

"It's okay, I think I will, everyone needs to know how big of a joke their producer is." I laugh. "Haha especially Shefali" I say and run off to find her.

I hope yuuh lyked =D Please hit the lyk button if yuuh lyked...nd please comment! =) The next chapter will be posted soon...real soon...I promise =)

Chapter 9

Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Me 1st again! Thanks di!! :)

Magnificent chapter..

Wat an excuse Arjun.. kuch seek.. nd the conversation btwn them was cute eventhough lame..

Shefali nd Rajveer r such sweet friends.. nd he said 'I love u' out loud..

Lol jokes.. I wonder if Arjun will tell every1 bouh this or not..

Nd I really hope that Arjun nd Arohi walk on the red carpet together
which they probably will..

Cnt wait for the nxt chapter.. Update soon..
Nd thnks 4 updating 2 chapter..

Love ya x 
Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MsSweetheart96

Me 1st again! Thanks di!! :) Hehe yuuh welcome =)

Magnificent chapter.. Thank yuuh thank yuuh... =)

Wat an excuse Arjun.. kuch seek.. nd the conversation btwn them was cute eventhough lame.. Hehe I knw it was lame...but I did that all for a reason ;)

Shefali nd Rajveer r such sweet friends.. nd he said 'I love u' out loud.. They're bf gf...lol yep! 

Lol jokes.. I wonder if Arjun will tell every1 bouh this or not.. Maybe maybe not...wat do yuuh think?

which they probably will.. They probably will..I have to decide =P

Cnt wait for the nxt chapter.. Update soon.. Sure will..
Nd thnks 4 updating 2 chapter.. No problemo =) I had fun writing them..

Love ya x  Luv ya too =) Seee I didn't say more...or else we wud fight again =P

MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranKundra4Eva

Originally posted by: MsSweetheart96

MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranKundra4Eva

Me 1st again! Thanks di!! :) Hehe yuuh welcome =) ðŸ˜Š

Magnificent chapter.. Thank yuuh thank yuuh... =)    My pleasure ðŸ˜Š 

Wat an excuse Arjun.. kuch seek.. nd the conversation btwn them was cute eventhough lame.. Hehe I knw it was lame...but I did that all for a reason ;)    Im sure u did ðŸ˜›

Shefali nd Rajveer r such sweet friends.. nd he said 'I love u' out loud.. They're bf gf...lol yep!    I was saying it lyk in relation to arjun nd arohi.. pagal ðŸ˜› Oh hehe =P ðŸ˜†

Lol jokes.. I wonder if Arjun will tell every1 bouh this or not.. Maybe maybe not...wat do yuuh think?   mayb jus Arohi.. i dnt knw.. Yuu'll see =)   hmm.. okay.. i'll wait then..

which they probably will.. They probably will..I have to decide =P   They will.. they hav to!! Soch thi hoon...   wat soch thi hu??! soch ne ki kya baat hai? Its arjun nd arohi nd they will obviously go together..

Cnt wait for the nxt chapter.. Update soon.. Sure will..  ðŸ˜Š
Nd thnks 4 updating 2 chapter.. No problemo =) I had fun writing them..  Then write more lyk this na ðŸ˜ƒ I'll try =)   yay! :)

Love ya x  Luv ya too =) Seee I didn't say more...or else we wud fight again =P
a) we're not fighting   nd b) i love u more anyways ðŸ˜³ x Fiine we weren't exactly fighting...but stiill =P No waay are we starting this again!... But I luuv yuuuh waay more..   we are clearly starting again, especially after ur comment lol :P I love ya way more *nd dnt u dare mention jiju this time :P*

[/QUOTE]