Bigg Boss Season 5

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

to all PM fans? (Page 3)

boredsoul IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Andrew can shove his opinion up his nose

I like someone i like them thats it . No need to justify & dissect y i like them to any random person
Anybody who wants to open a thread & fill up few pages fast makes a topic on pm or her fans

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ceejay Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
when Salman entered house, first took Andrew outside to talk to him.
salman thought AS will complain abt sky-sid.

for those who missed it, pls go and watch video again..salman d'not even realise
that AS was talking abt PM..

finally salman asked him who r u talking abt? AS then mentions PM by name.
Until then Salman d'not realise what AS was saying.

maybe salman thought he was complaining abt sky-sid fights during task at night then next day at full volume.

after salman came out of house, then along with Sanjay, he asked AS abt PM.

it suits Salman for the spotlight to be taken off Sid.  now Sid is his fave for obvious reasons.

AS is totally biased bcoz Sid told him he is a fan.

i wont be surprised if Sid wins despite his obnoxious behaviour.
he cried so much after mahek left, and no reaction for shonali who has been his real friend.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chillax123 Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
firstly fan based topics r nt allowed on if so reported ur postsecondly who r u to ask y v lyyk v ask yu lyk mehak inspite she bein a pros...yu lyk sky given such a bad mouth he is...yu lyk sid who is biggest chamcha evr n no identity of his own...yu lyk juhi who does nothin bt eats n supports d wron person in a figjht...would u lyk ur mother,sister,brother to b lyk dis...vr nt askin u dis den y ask d person u lyk n njoi d show rathetr den nt likin some1 n nt njoin d showLOLz

ceejay Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana zia

I just want to ask you one thing when the whole house is against Pm.Then a foreigner comes from outside, who doesn't know her at all and he also believes that she is not a good person.You have seen all her fights,witness her antics and saw her insane behavior.Why do you still support her? Seriously?Would you like your wife,husband,brother,father,son,daughter to be like her?Could you survive around such a person.

P.s.Please refrain form using bad words or attacking.I am not here to change your opinion :)
I was just curious coz of all the pm fan topics.Please comment.

PM is not insane. do not label ppl so casually.
she reminded sky that he spoke abt ppls past., which got sky n juhi angry at her.
PM  told that on behalf of Mahek.  she need not have done that.
she knew she was guest for a week only, so she could have been goody-goody
with Sky till she left.

Edited by ceejay - 18 December 2011 at 5:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Why should we call PoM insane for speaking the truth ?

And if you talk about majority, majority of the contestants, like Rageswari, Mahek, Shraddha, Shakti.. they didnt term her as Mental.. Only PoB is going on and on of her own with such judgments..

And we should use our brains to judge people.. If 100 persons speak lie, that doesnt mean that's not a lie.. And also, if we repeat a single lie 100 times, it starts to seem to be the fact, but it's not..

PoM is AWESOME, creative, ALWAYS talks sense and says stuffs right on people's face.. Doesnt involve herself into groupism with such fake people.. And hence, was the MOST deserving winner of this season Broken Heart

P.S - I find those people insane who even after getting evicted from BB house, keep complaining and commenting abt BB contestants on various sites and in a game show, whenever something bad happens to them start crying 'Unfair unfair'... I find those people MORE insane who pass nasty comments wrapped up in a 'joking' avtar and then when someone tries to show him the mirror politely, he prefers to walk off Dead

PoM is a saint in fronta these namunesDead

Edited by prerna4rishav - 18 December 2011 at 6:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Why didn't he say anything about Sid and Sky when tey were shouting like hooligans when he was they  were doing the king task and he was trying to sleep and Sid is always shouting at the top of his lungs but he don't have nothing to say about about hypocricy...

blue24 Goldie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Pooja is a very nice person its just that ppl provoke her she is a good person like that day when she told sky about not to play prank on sonali shows her good nature..she has an innocent smile and she is far much much better than sky and sid..

Go to top