India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

to all PM fans? (Page 2)

sssz Newbie
sssz
sssz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
pm is so irritating ...her voice , they way she talks her feeling out , i am sure she read this forum only her supporters comments and got hooked uo with spare me...which is so irritating tooo!!!
i dunno what ppl like about her to be give such a support, however its their choice and views but for me shes a put off

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyajenny-zee

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Andrew has not watched the whole season of BB5.
How can he give judgement about anybody in 8-10 days?
vaise bhi sid har time andrew ka chamcha bana firta hai Angry toh woh kyu uski burai karega Angry
Sid showed heights of chamchagiri when he shaved his head almost bald like andrew.
this is not the first time...before that, he started wearing sky's head bands & swami agnivesh's clothes...
He is Chamcha of the Millenium LOL

Edited by avni.137 - 18 December 2011 at 4:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chillax123Arjuhi_fanceejay

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Guys you are not seeing my whole point.Forget the foreigner thing,justify everything else then :)
Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by ana zia

I just want to ask you one thing when the whole house is against Pm.Then a foreigner comes from outside, who doesn't know her at all and he also believes that she is not a good person.You have seen all her fights,witness her antics and saw her insane behavior.Why do you still support her? Seriously?Would you like your wife,husband,brother,father,son,daughter to be like her?Could you survive around such a person.

P.s.Please refrain form using bad words or attacking.I am not here to change your opinion :)
I was just curious coz of all the pm fan topics.Please comment.

foreigner came and spent time of two weeks in house and on his observation he said things on mishra which r all same what other people saysWink

Sid and Sky behaved worse infront of AS, he should have said things about him.
salman asked question abt only mishra to symonds then how can he talk abt sky and sid
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
i guess tht foreigner thing was because AS felt totally frustrated... PM was the only window to the world around him and she wasnt translating word-by-word as he went on demanding.. i think any one would get upset.. nto his fault...

PM was saying things out of context or to the maximum giving a one-liner about the fight from her very own perspective when AS asked.  So i dont think its unnatural for him to be unhappy.  i dont think his problem is with the bad fights going on in the house, his problem is with being alienated and being helpless about ti
Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

I just want to ask you one thing when the whole house is against Pm.Then a foreigner comes from outside, who doesn't know her at all and he also believes that she is not a good person.You have seen all her fights,witness her antics and saw her insane behavior.Why do you still support her? Seriously?Would you like your wife,husband,brother,father,son,daughter to be like her?Could you survive around such a person.

P.s.Please refrain form using bad words or attacking.I am not here to change your opinion :)

foreigner came and spent time of two weeks in house and on his observation he said things on mishra which r all same what other people saysWink

salman asked question abt only mishra to symonds then how can he talk abt sky and sid

Well thats coz Salman is a n*b head, you can tell he does not like Mishra thats why.  Salman only had a go at people who had fights with Mehak, he did not have a go at Sid coz he was Mehaks friend.

Now I realise why Mehak stayed in the house and why she was evicted, the true BB is Salman.

Anyway's who gives a shit about what a foreigner thinks, he has only been there for 8 to 10 days and does not know what happened in there prior to that.  

Sid is successful in brainwashing Symonds. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chillax123ceejayMoodyFoodieTony_StraK786

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

You have changed Rupali's pic, both pics are great, are you a fan of Rupali.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Go to top