Bigg Boss Season 5

to all PM fans?

jenny-zee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just want to ask you one thing when the whole house is against Pm.Then a foreigner comes from outside, who doesn't know her at all and he also believes that she is not a good person.You have seen all her fights,witness her antics and saw her insane behavior.Why do you still support her? Seriously?Would you like your wife,husband,brother,father,son,daughter to be like her?Could you survive around such a person.

P.s.Please refrain form using bad words or attacking.I am not here to change your opinion :)
I was just curious coz of all the pm fan topics.Please comment.

Edited by ana zia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny-zee thumbnail
you have nothing to say :(
i m not his fan just liking her as a entertaining!😊
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved PM, will love her always.  She is creative and entertaining!!!
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PM can be loving and caring but she honestly is depressed about something.

She seriously needs medical help.

I truly pity her for destroying her reputation on the show.

She is arrogant and stubborn. She didn't have the guts to admit she was also at fault. She kept trying to throw it all back onto Sid.

She is always covering up her mistakes. If you're a good person at heart then you should have the courage to admit your mistake and try to reflect on it.

A person who repeatedly feels insecure that people hate her and everyone is her enemy. She isolates herself from everyone. She is seriously not normal.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL HUMAN BEHAVIOR!!

And I know PM fans will disagree with my statement but that's their thinking.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ana zia

I just want to ask you one thing when the whole house is against Pm.Then a foreigner comes from outside, who doesn't know her at all and he also believes that she is not a good person.You have seen all her fights,witness her antics and saw her insane behavior.Why do you still support her? Seriously?Would you like your wife,husband,brother,father,son,daughter to be like her?Could you survive around such a person.

P.s.Please refrain form using bad words or attacking.I am not here to change your opinion :)
I was just curious coz of all the pm fan topics.Please comment.

foreigner came and spent time of two weeks in house and on his observation he said things on mishra which r all same what other people says😉
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fire_gun

foreigner came and spent time of two weeks in house and on his observation he said things on mishra which r all same what other people says😉

Sid and Sky behaved worse infront of AS, he should have said things about him.
ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont care what a foreigner who admits he h'not seen the show says.  he can shove it.

he d'nt see how sid and sky behave?
sssz thumbnail
pm is so irritating ...her voice , they way she talks her feeling out , i am sure she read this forum only her supporters comments and got hooked uo with spare me...which is so irritating tooo!!!
i dunno what ppl like about her to be give such a support, however its their choice and views but for me shes a put off
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Andrew has not watched the whole season of BB5.
How can he give judgement about anybody in 8-10 days?
vaise bhi sid har time andrew ka chamcha bana firta hai 😡 toh woh kyu uski burai karega 😡
Sid showed heights of chamchagiri when he shaved his head almost bald like andrew.
this is not the first time...before that, he started wearing sky's head bands & swami agnivesh's clothes...
He is Chamcha of the Millenium 😆
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago