Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Options are too bad

where so you get these emoticons from??? I always roll on floor after watching them...too good..🀣 apt to the core...
Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG dont tell me she aint coming back ?

At least SOMEONE should be there to root for !! OMG.. What a pathetic Top 5

I really wanna see Bedi's 'Unfair unfair' naada once Mahek comes back as a contestant .. Her tweets are more entertaining than this BB these days
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ VAZ.. Those are from this site..

http://yoursmiles.org/m-fun.php

Thanks to Shamil my friend πŸ˜ƒ
Mehak returning to the show is true...or just a floating rumour? Mehak's tweet suggests that she has a surprise related to BB, so I'm hoping that's the case.

She needs to put a few pple back in their place. Sid can be her side kick πŸ˜† And Bedi would lose it if that was to happen. She would murder twitter πŸ˜†
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RafAholic

For the sake of everyone's safety and sanity, Bedi should be banned from twitter πŸ˜†
I actually hope she has ruined Choohi's chances of winning. Cannot stand her chamchi either.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
PB aunti is very upset seeing her next nach baliye partner sky being humiliated:(

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pls bedi aap twitter se sanyaas le lo...u'r jst too annoying...
pls..pls..pls..stop...we cant take ur bakwaas any more...
adieus50 thumbnail
### Best moment of Salman's episode -

1) Juhi had to scream her lungs out to stop the fight between the guys...and Salman says Andrew hats off to you to have handled the fight well...rofl

2) Juhi says "jinhone nahi kiya unka bhi"  and Salman says sab sab jinhone jhagde me galat support kiya unka bhi jo galat team me the unka bhi...ha h ha ha ha ... and the bestest part was he says ab chalo ho gaya...(the look on her face was $$$$$$$$$$ million dollar look $$$$$$$)

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adieus50

### Best moment of Salman's episode -

1) Juhi had to scream her lungs out to stop the fight between the guys...and Salman says Andrew hats off to you to have handled the fight well...rofl

2) Juhi says "jinhone nahi kiya unka bhi"  and Salman says sab sab jinhone jhagde me galat support kiya unka bhi jo galat team me the unka bhi...ha h ha ha ha ... and the bestest part was he says ab chalo ho gaya...(the look on her face was $$$$$$$$$$ million dollar look $$$$$$$)

i know it was awesomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Any guesses as to why, she's so obsessed with Sky" And she can't seem to see any fault of his?