against saroj on youtube??!

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
hi pplz
hru all

well maste ji saroj is my faaav im dont live in india and sad i cant interact with her,

but i just cant stop watching her shows, i watch regulary,

but but but but ihv a sad enws for sarojians - howz that name hehehehe?

well many times ihv seen videos in utube abt mastergi's when evr she criticise something, which is good, after she is the legend of dancing in bollwoody, many ppl start to abuse her

even the show with shweta tiwari and sambhavna came up she had a crash with shweta for a dance and everyone in the comment line were abusing saroj g, and shweta was again the godness of dance

where in my eyes, saroj is better then all these dancer coming after her, and she had expirience

another xample the song sheila ki jawani, i mean nachle ve with saroj is a shadi season show and u cant sit on a bed half naked infront of the visitors on a shadi and make steps like sheila no?? again she got abused

she revealed some things abt her life eperience with some old stars, and title said ashe leis? i mean who evar has written thi tiitle it must be the dumbest person in the world, why would saroj lie? she worked with them she knows better then we fans just watch them om TV and dats it!!

why why why why why why????!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetu Goldie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
yup because people r salman fans thats why they did not believe that he could say those things,
but I believe saroj ji
raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I agree. People are so dumb to abuse Saroj Ji. She is the queen of dancing, no one can beat her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top