Take Salman Out, I am waiting for him outside !! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by xyet

sallu mia apne ghar pe dadagiri dikha.
apne sky baba ke sir phira na toh tu ho jayega freaking buzz of.

poora hai .and here he teaches lesson of TameejEdited by shonamona - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Moderator-

A new id just to convey this message 

Make another id like "takesanjuout" or "takesidout" and those kinds of ...

Please ban him/her/it whatever this obnoxious species he/she/it belongs to IF it is Tanya on grounds of being hazardous to mental health! Rarely does one come across such foul mouthed  strangers that assault your senses with their vileness.
Are you a real Mod. or just one in name only?!
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Salman is bully himself. Practice what u preach is lesson he should be taught day and night.

Having said that I must say whatever he said to SKY should be taken in positive sense . I think he hinted to housemates n to him that What audience in outside world expects from them.
So indirectly that was the message conveyed to him for improving their flaws since finale is approaching.I feel there is nothing bad if with piece of advice , best out of the person is seen😊

So you do agree that sky has flaws..😆 
Originally posted by znursingh

Please ban him/her/it whatever this obnoxious species he/she/it belongs to IF it is Tanya on grounds of being hazardous to mental health! Rarely does one come across such foul mouthed  strangers that assault your senses with their vileness.
Are you a real Mod. or just one in name only?!

Just namesake 😉
HA HA...the most awesome episode...kya band baja hai sabka...Dil mein Thand pad gayi...
My lol moment was when Sallu told Sanju Baba ki ab keh diya hai ki dekh lenge ...toh jab bahar nikelega toh dekh he lenge🤣🤪🤣...Good job sallu bhai...uss ghar mein sabke dimaag bahut kharaab ho gaye hain...theek karne ke liye shukriya🤣🤣
I m speechless yaar...and confused ..One hand they say Salman is bully with dubai connection, on the other hand they make new id and say they are waiting for him out...Do they have bigger connection than dubai???😲  Please koi  mujhe samjhao exactly how Salman will get beaten easily by some person who doesnt even have real name id??😕 genuinely confused...
there is always a bigger bulley.. In this case Salman was the biggger one... they have a hierarchy systrm.. Sid>Sky>Salman.. Sky threatens Sid he will beat him outside and Salman threatens Sky he will see him outside.. so they are basically using the same ploy.. Which means it is OK to threaten..
Jo log sallu bhai ki wajah se jab mehek bahar nikli toh party kar rahe the...wahi aaj sab ki band bajne per naraaz ho rahe hain...kyon bhai...Sallu baba is totally fair right?🤣🤣
hhahahahaha...i think this is sky'z girlfriend LOL...pooja bedi'z competition ;)Edited by Bazinga02 - 12 years ago