Saahil, Mohini's Baby's Father?!?

Posted: 18 years ago
Is it true that the father of mohini's child is sahil???
well i think this is wot people assumes i aint watched the last couple of episodes so i dunno if somefink new has been revealed
me too.. i dont think so.... ekta is trying to drag our attension towards sahil..... 😕
hi i just wanted to add that, if u think about hte past mohini and sahil never came in contact like mohini-karan and mohini - gautum did. so it could be possible why else would sahil talk to mohini in private and the after mohini telling ganga that it doens't concern her, bit it oculd have been business related.

Also i hate how meera is framming tulsi for the murder of savita even though her and mandira planned it

Kiran
hi i just wanted to add that, if u think about hte past mohini and sahil never came in contact like mohini-karan and mohini - gautum did. so it could be possible why else would sahil talk to mohini in private and the after mohini telling ganga that it doens't concern her, bit it oculd have been business related.

Also i hate how meera is framming tulsi for the murder of savita even though her and mandira planned it

Kiran
i also don't think so that sahil is the father of mohini's child.i think there is someone else in birani's family. who is that guy just think abt it may be ghautam or anyone. keep on guessing.hehe
Yes, could be, else he would not have gone against tulsi.It is the start of his bad time and Ganga again gettinng an upper hand over this poor guy.
I really hate Saahil.
r.j
maybe its not sahil..bcoz all the suspicion is on him now. but who knows... 😡
I have a feeling its actually Abhisheck Shobha's hubby.
what say?