Kkavyanjali

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :( :( :( (Page 4)

sweetanjali Senior Member
sweetanjali
sweetanjali

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Supergirl7

yah uzi di i cant take it anymore either Cry Cry
they keep making references to kavya dying...like today he said once i die i will expect 2 things from vedh blah blah... Cry Cryour jaanu is gonna be gone soonCry
yeh sweetanjali it will be totally stupid if anjali falls for iq coz he is the real kkavy... Confused

ekta is so lucky that she has the hottest jodi in KA...why isnt she taking advantage of this? Angry
Nivedita and ekta should be parcelled off to jupiter.. Dead

u know wot wheneva kkavy refers 2 his death, my heart starts cryingCry, wonder wot will happen when he will die actuallyConfused .

I feel really sorry 4 anjali cuz she has almost lost her all loved ones ( her dad, her sis, was seperated frm ved) n now shez going 2 loose 4eva da love of her life ~ kkavyCry

N ekta beta not make anjali  2 fall 4 iq(if he wud b real kkavy) otherwise it wud mean dat anjali wud fall 4 any guy whoz name wud b kkavyOuch.

But wait a min, some 1 mentioned on da forum dat dey talked 2 anita n she said dat she cant 4get kkavy n she wont love any 1 da way she loved kkavy.

N ekta is not worth of ma wordsDead, yeah eijaz is so talentedClap.  He can get work anywhere n can b successfulTongue

Edited by sweetanjali - 29 March 2006 at 3:59pm

ammmu IF-Sizzlerz
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Nai nai, IQ will not be playing as Kkavya, Eijaz has already confirmed this with me

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkavyanjali Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index