Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :( :( :(

ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
guys...! umm a while bak jasmine kindly posted:

2day on zoom,Ejaz said that tho he's leaving KA,he has'nt heard that Kavya & anjali's track is getting over.Does it mean that Ekta has a plan 2 bring back kavya ?

lekin...aparrently my aunt was watching SBS..in UK....and it said that IQ...'s character...will in the end turn out as kkavya..! so kkavya mite be played by IQ....therefore...anjali...will be IQ + anjali! CryCryCry

IQ did this to kashish...! pretend to be sujal!

now tO KA! Ouch

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Lika that interview of eijoo's was from the nimmo launch party which was a while ago....I think eijoo wasnt aware about his role in ka ending then...

nahhh IQ cant be kavya coz eijoo and iq have some scenes together...
kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
oh no Cry my happiness is not lasting too many minutes i was just happy seeing that zoom thing and now this happend oh no i dont want iqbal to turn as kkavy
but yaar i have a small dout they said that kkavy and iqbal will be shooting together so they may be together in the show also so hou can iqbal become kkavy
i think he will take kkavys place like helping the family and liking anjali thats all but he may not become kkavy
bcz iqbal may enter the shou before kkavy may die na
i cnat understand eketas trips my god ,now god only can help us from this biggggggggggggggggg trouble Cry
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
i sumhow dont think IQ is going to be kavya, like in kth, tusshar. i suppose his character is like yug, helpful, friendly n supports anjali. i hope he doesnt turn out to be kavya wit hplastic surgery n new name
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
but they are having scenes together??? Confused
this is so disgusting if iqbal's character is kavya...anita and iqbal...nooooooooooooo Dead
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
yep i dont think iqbal will play kavy cuz iqbal and eijaz will have some scences togther or maybe ekta wont let it happen
cuty_a Goldie
cuty_a
cuty_a

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Confused Cry Confused
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
oh yh...they hav scenes together...(duuuhh lika u twat)! LOL sorry i was talking to myself...

see i wasnt sure either! Confused thats wat my aunt said...and i was like nooo ..that cant be from wat i read....etc ...lol i was arguing wiv my aunt..lol...and i was like SBS mush hav got their info rong...! ...but iw asnt sure isleye..!

see i knew iw as rite ...lol...i.e..IQ wasnt Kavya..!

uff im soo confused ...wat is going on! Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index