shocking!!abt the next episodes!!!

Posted: 19 years ago

oh my god!!what a shock i got when i got to know this...

in the next episode anu-pre-bajaj and company go to singapore for the conference and even madhvi and vineet have come for it there..tanisha is really jealous of kasak and they fight again this time in the hotel restaurant.. just as the biggies enter tanishaa slaps kasak after telling her some bitter words..prerna cant bear it and it turn slaps tanishaa..

madhvi gets furious and tells prerna she shouldnt have done this..then prerna tells some bitter words to madhvi..and gives her a lecture on how to bring up a child and parvarish and all that and bajaj joins her since he is furious too..this heats up madhvi and she blurts out the truth about tanisha being bajajs daughter and makes bajaj confess it..

prerna is shattered..she runs to her room..bajaj doesnt know wat to do..after a long time he goes to the room and finds prerna next to the window..he tries to talk to her and she keeps telling him to go..finally she pushes him away and he slips out of the window hanging there..prerna tries to save him but he tells her sorry and leaves her hand and falls and dies!!

later anu tells prerna the whole truth and that why he didnt tell her about it earlier et all..she hugs him and cries for a long time and pours her heart out to him..all this is being heard by kasak-sneha-shravan and they decide to get the lovers together...

and for all those who believed the above....

Happy

April Fools Day!!

HHHHHHAHHHHHH!!!U nearly made me Die envious_eyes bajaj Dead NOOO!!!!!! if u were in front of me right now then i wouldn't have leaved you you really frightened me tears began falling through my eyes and when i raed the last part i asid WHAT??????????? by the way it was a gud idea to make bajaj fans really shocked😉

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

i coudnt breathe and  i felt i would just fall on da floor........please dont do that again

Edited by lizzy - 19 years ago
hey!!
u sure did fool me....
hehe!
that was ONE COOL idea...
congrats for fooling me...hehehe-
ronitfan😆😆

Yaar, don't do this again...I nearly got a heart attack.

BUT, a good joke

wooo..if ronit is reading he will get a heart attak with happiness as to how many ppl love him as much as to die if he dies!!!

😃 Happy Fool's day to you, Envious_eyes

Hey all, I hope this is just a joke. If this happens in real, kzk will flop. It will be suicidal for kzk team.

OH MY GOD...THAT WAS HEARTLESS....NEVER DO THAT AGAIN...WHAT WILL WE DO IF THAT WAS TRUE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????
😆 My god you had me fooled. Even though i like Anu, i
have to admit that your story was totally shocking. Happy April
Fool's day
mujeha pehlay hi shak per gaya tha but anyways a gud jolk😆