Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny007 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i prefer Mohnish, i would rather they get rid of the charachter then change people.
Sasha4eva thumbnail
Well, after watching yesterdays pics and the actual a vidoe i have to say he is not good at all, he dont suit the character at all. The style, charisma and arrogance the orignal suyesh mehra had is not evident in the new one, and to top it he is really ugly he doesnt and wont suit parvati at all. They should have killed the character of.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
really is that tru i watched the epis yet for a while yaar this is sad news indeed
annie_2283 thumbnail
I want Mohinsh back!!! 😭 😭 Everything about Anoop is just different. When we think about Suyash, a certain image forms in our mind ... strong, charismatic, charming, even a bit of arrogance. but Anoop just doesn't portray that. It almost feels like a different character.

Beside even though we haven't seen Anoop and Sakshi acting together as of yet, I can still say that they are not going to look good together. Mohnish and Sakshi emitted sparks that is never going to happen between Anoop and Sakshi. 😭
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ewwwww!!!..I Thot That The Old Syesh Merha was Blah..Until I saw this Guy!!..Come Bak Monsih! πŸ˜ƒ.....Just Joking...I Think The Otha Dude Waz BetA
shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie_2283

I want Mohinsh back!!! 😭 😭 Everything about Anoop is just different. When we think about Suyash, a certain image forms in our mind ... strong, charismatic, charming, even a bit of arrogance. but Anoop just doesn't portray that. It almost feels like a different character.

Beside even though we haven't seen Anoop and Sakshi acting together as of yet, I can still say that they are not going to look good together. Mohnish and Sakshi emitted sparks that is never going to happen between Anoop and Sakshi. 😭

i agree😭

.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar annie u are so rite u know
.Prometheus. thumbnail
aawww sangitadas dont be so upset yaar