Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Debojit unites disparate Assamese - Page 2

ranig thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: adwarakanath

πŸ‘ for Debojit, Ranigji who posted this even though being a Vinit fan and Nada Bramhaji...satyavachan πŸ‘

Thanks AB. Even though I'm a fan of Vinit's singing. I am a fan of Debojits courage and general attitude.

I was happy to read this article and see that his victory has brought so much good and peace.

I'm always on the side of Peace😊

Edited by ranig - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2v2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uknaik99

This is in details.. no need to click the link.. read on Debu Fans

Debojit unites disparate Assamese

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 (Silchar):

Debojit Saha won a reality show in somewhat controversial conditions, but ahead of the assembly elections in Assam, he has united the state.

In Silchar, every shop sells T-shirts with his pictures and the shopkeepers are more than happy.

"I sell 45 to 50 T-shirts with pictures of Debojit every day," said Kisan, a local shopkeeper.

Winner of one of India's oldest reality shows, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Debojit has brought the Barak and Brahmaputra valleys together.

Earlier if the people of Barak Valley called for a strike, all the shops in the Brahmaputra valley remained open.

Unifying factor

But Debojit acted as a unifying factor because when the AASU called for a campaign for him, all joined in.

The talent show winner has done what no politician in Assam could do. Debojit has got the state's Assamese and Bengali-speaking people talking to each other.

Perhaps it was because of his mass appeal that political parties tried to get him on board.

"The BJP and Congress have requested Debojit to join them, but why should he? He's a singer," said Jhumki, his aunt.

Post Debojit's victory, the people of Assam seem to have discovered a newfound passion for music. Whether that might shake the state's political foundations remains to be seen.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by s2v2 - 18 years ago
soulsoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: s2v2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

s2v2 - you start laughing again without any explanation then I need to call R2D2 to take care of you.

(please don't ask who is he – then I'll start laughing)

s2v2 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ab nazar aya? Edited by s2v2 - 18 years ago
leoni thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nadabrahma

Music can unite people and debojit is a kind nice and good musician. God bless him and may he and all musician unite people.

If you see a person unite rather than divide, he is the good person and vice versa.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ I agree 100% with u friend…we should adopted music as much as me can to spread peace and harmony to all mankind.

indian888 thumbnail
debu debu

debu is the true voice & choice of India πŸ‘

Debu has made india United πŸ‘

well done debu πŸ‘
advil thumbnail
πŸ‘
πŸ‘