Poll Choice
Didn't bother watching/Missed it
Fell asleep midway
Confused/Didn't follow
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
a 4 from me...the case was really very nice
abhi daya together was just too good😍😍
when abhi sir went in the room i could see the concern on daya sir's face and the way he asked every now and then 'abhijeet tum theek tho ho na" was just mindblowing...❤️❤️
after so many days i got to listen 'abhijeet ...haan daya' wala dialouge i am super happy
 minus one for duo's absence in the last scene though ACP sir giving a tight slap was good to watch...
4 from me...if they answered all the questions then i will give it 5
4 I would have given it a 5 if explanations were proprr
3 from me for that door revelation sequence by duo..
5 from me.. DUO were awesome.
4 ...Very gud Episode ...After lon...g time got to see duo investing any case together ...with lot of conversation ...Door secret cracking scene was awesome .The way duo showed concern for  each other was gr8 to see after long time .. but ...as usual end was abrupt w/o apt reason for killng so many people ...
2.5 from me. That is exclusively for the duo.

Good to see the duo together. But the bonhomie feeling didn't last long as the investigation was too lean and the explanations were as always completely incomplete.
3.5 from my side. I felt the case above average. Story was not that bad. Investigation was good!! Abhi- Daya discussing with each other, sharing a couple of jokes with freddy.. It was all a treat to watch. The case was slow at the start but it slowly gained momentum. Superb acting by duo!!! 
Just finished watching it online. I'd have given it a 3, but raising it to 4 thanks to the engaging investigation scene of the door and eagle knob, with a brilliant performance by the duo. 👍🏼 😃 The plot was pretty good, as was the murder technique, but the lack of proper explanations at the end was kinda disappointing.
It was rocking epi...specially the door mystery revealing part...it is really apt in tat aspect...Daya-Abhi rocked in tat part...no one else could do tat part except duo...