•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey,

Sorry for the weird title..i really couldn't figure out any other title for saying what i want say.

It was just a week ago when i went through these comments about Mahek that "She fights and she cries" and hence is = Drama Queen.  My point is that now when PM has done exactly the same thing that is fight and cry then would she be called a Drama Queen as well?

My Whole point is that when someone hurts you..you naturally cry and also fight for yourself..Its very normal but for all this defence Mahek was given the title of Drama Queen by many people..If this is it then this title must also go to Pooja Missra.

If we that "A B C "is applicable for one person and then claim to be supporting the right people then we must believe that the same "A B C " is also applicable for another person.

And kindly just discuss this issue and not fight and bash each other and me for creating this topic. This is an open forum..we can discuss and share our views but refrain fighting and bashing please😃
you are right!
but some people are such supporters of PM, that they cant afford to accept such bitter realities about PM!
she is the ORIGINAL drama queen!! 
Originally posted by Khushi.

Hey,

Sorry for the weird title..i really couldn't figure out any other title for saying what i want say.

It was just a week ago when i went through these comments about Mahek that "She fights and she cries" and hence is = Drama Queen.  My point is that now when PM has done exactly the same thing that is fight and cry then would she be called a Drama Queen as well?

My Whole point is that when someone hurts you..you naturally cry and also fight for yourself..Its very normal but for all this defence Mahek was given the title of Drama Queen by many people..If this is it then this title must also go to Pooja Missra.

If we that "A B C "is applicable for one person and then claim to be supporting the right people then we must believe that the same "A B C " is also applicable for another person.

And kindly just discuss this issue and not fight and bash each other and me for creating this topic. This is an open forum..we can discuss and share our views but refrain fighting and bashing please😃

I agree that ABC logic should be applied to everyone equally. So if anyone does it 10 times after every fight (like Mahek did), then we should call that person DQ.

Hope that applies the ABC logic equally.😊
Originally posted by IAmGonna

I agree that ABC logic should be applied to everyone equally. So if anyone does it 10 times after every fight (like Mahek did), then we should call that person DQ.

Hope that applies the ABC logic equally.😊

Mahek was termed as Drama Queen on the her first fight and when she cried for the first time.Its just that the troubles the both of them have faced in this house is different. Mahek has faced a person like Sky who ripped apart her past and used it to humiliate her and Pooja Missra has faced troubles adjusting to the BB house and its people.

Agree with the TM.