Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Below are links to some very funny flash animations which i think will make you laugh a bit.
If you find it funny or liked some or any of the animations please do drop a reply so that it remains a popular thread & other people can watch these too.
Dont forget to put which animations you liked the most in your reply.Yes or NO
- (A Must watch.)
- In this antithesis to a drivers' education film, we learn that following the laws of the road doesn't always work out. Click Here To Watch.Hollywood Idol
- The judges of American Idol reevaluate our choice in celebrities. Starring Ashton Kutcher, Ashlee Simpson, and Tara Reid. Click Here To Watch.The Life of Britney Spears
- From mousing around with Justin to reality TV with her second husband, hear Britney's life story in this parody of her greatest hits. Click Here To Watch.I Never Copped a Feel
- He told you so! Hear Jacko proclaim his innocence in this parody of "The Way You Make Me Feel". Click Here To Watch.Iraq Without Me - The Real Hussein-II
- The Real Hussein is back. This time, he's rapping to a parody of Eminem's 'Without Me'. Iraq will be so empty without him. Click Here To Watch.Olympics
- The Olympics test an athlete's will and determination. The events in this cartoon bring the competitors to their limits. Don't try this at home. Click Here To Watch.Go Away
- Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Ashlee Simpson and many more... Don't you think it's about time these people just GO AWAY??? Then look no further! Click Here To Watch.Europe and Italy
- This cartoon shows the humorous differences between Italian and European behavior. Click Here To Watch.Michael Jackson "I'll Beat It"
- A song parody of Jacko's "Beat It," rewritten to proclaim his dubious innocence. Click Here To Watch.The Real Hussein
- Saddam Hussein has many body doubles, but the U.S. was only interested in the Real Hussein. Watch Saddam Hussein rap in a parody of Eminem's 'The Real Slim Shady'. Word. Click Here To Watch.D.R.A.F.T.
- Drop and give me 20! If today's policies don't change, the young adults of today just might get drafted. Hear George W. Bush spit it to you in this parody of "P.I.M.P." by 50 Cent. Click Here To Watch.Enjoy!!!