Amit Jain in Thodi Khushi Thode Ghum

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Amit Jain in Thodi Khushi Thode Ghum

Amit Jain is the main lead in Shobhana Desai's new show on Sony, Thodi Khushi Thode Ghum where he gets to play an obedient foreign returned lad.

Amit Jain: Playing a rich yet traditional guy in the show

Last seen in Ye Meri Life Hai as Ronit Gujral, the actor has his hands full with Thodi Khushi Thode Ghum.

"I play Pranav in the show. He has completed his studies from Harvard and belongs to a rich traditional family and even though he has studied abroad he has retained his values. His father means the world to him but there are certain things which he cannot talk to his family about, due to his respect for them. However he is very close to his uncle (played by Harish Patel). Neha (Deepa Parab) is my lady love in the show," says Amit, who completely relates himself to the character as he is also from a joint family.

Amit has a simple look in the show contrary to his funky look in Yeh Meri Life Hai.

Another familiar face on the show will be funnyman, Dilip Joshi who will be seen on the tube after Kudkudia House No.43 which was recently pulled off air! He'll play an event organizer, Popat Party in the show.

"I play an event organiser who organises anything which requires organisational skills. Popat is this funny guy who gives out funny lines for which you will have to wait and watch," says Dilip who is busy doing Gujrathi theatre and a host of advertisements.
The other actors in the show include Harish Patel and a host of other Gujrati theatre actors. The show is expected to go on air on 24 April on Sony.

By KAVITA SHYAM
Posted on 29 March 2006 9:00 pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
KOOL!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the article......

but wast it called KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM earlier? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
prettyguria thumbnail

Harward eh?πŸ˜† A new step into smartness, lekin dekhna, I bet like Kekta shows he will get married a couple hundred times, have bunch of children who love the same person and so on, lets see if his smartness from Harward School doesnt prove him frm a Hardware StoreπŸ˜†

Edited by prettyguria - 18 years ago
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyguria

Harward eh?πŸ˜† A new step into smartness, lekin dekhna, I bet like Kekta shows he will get married a couple hundred times, have bunch of children who love the same person and so on, lets see if his smartness from Harward School doesnt prove him frm a Hardware StoreπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyguria

haha!πŸ˜† tfs! haye amit comin bak! yay!πŸ˜ƒ

desi_chick05 thumbnail
pranav πŸ€” ...interesting πŸ˜ƒ 😳

πŸ˜‰
thankss for sharin πŸ˜ƒ
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Harvard is 25 mins away from my home! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†