|Revised YAS 2| Discontinued - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
9 oct their wedding day???? good i love oct

nice part

update soon

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

i love you for putting me second :) FIRST THE WORST...sholly CSG..SECOND THE BEST ๐Ÿคฃ and third the one with the hairy chest ๐Ÿคฃ okay i'm gonna go read the part :)

HAWWW ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

And we both have 19 pages currently in our respective new threads Basket <3
Originally posted by prachi_mjht

Hey,๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Update was nice but very short yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ

thanx for pm

continue very soon

Heya Prach dii. Thank You very much. I will definitely make my update longer. Glad you liked the part. <3 Your Most Welcome. Sure will. <3

Originally posted by KSGforever08

congrats Amal.nd the achievement is not only 4 us,its ur writin that captured us all 2 ur ff.nd loved the update thank u sweety๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heyya dii. Hows ya? Thank You very very much dii. Oh! Thanks for that. But you know, I will never stop giving you guys credit for all the support you guys have supported me. MUAH. <3 Glad you loved the update dii. MUAH. Love ya
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey Amal๐Ÿค—...wow love the update...But why THIS UPDATE IS SO SMALL YAAR๐Ÿ˜”...I want big update...Palleesshh...*Armaan's Pout*.๐Ÿ˜‰..But Love the update...Awwiiee AR conversation...Choo chweett..The way Armaan said "I don't cheat"...Awwiiee...so dreamy..๐Ÿ˜.Just love him to the core...And who won't Right.๐Ÿ˜›..Like Nikhil and Armaan bond...Their moment is too light yet treat to read...waiting for more so do continue soon...Take care๐Ÿ˜Š

PS: Love the Banner...Aanya done a fab job.๐Ÿ‘

Lots of Love

Geet

Heyya dii. Thank You very much jaaneman. Awwie. I am sholly jaani. I will try making my updates longer once school closes. MUAH. Glad you loved the update. Super happy that you loved my Armaan. Yeah Nikhil is just a side character, no major role as of now because that's life. Not everyone is a lead and sometimes it is minor people that can effect you the most. <3 MUAH jaaneman. So happy that you liked the part. Love ya so much. Oh yeah. Aanya dii is superb. 
Originally posted by anshara

hey great update but too short yar
cont soon nd thanks 4 d pm

Heyya Anshara dii. Thank You so very much. Awwie. I will give longer updates after my school closes. MUAH. Sure will continue soonish. Your Most Welcome dii. <3
Originally posted by azy123

ahannn ;) continue soon

Hehehe. Thank You very much. Sure will continue soon.<3
Awsum parts
Bechara armaan...HP kaa maaraa lol
Cute unofficial 1st date
Armaan s so cute nd innocent...just love him
Missed the date...met AM...hope it does not go Rab ne banaa dee jodi way
Excited to read ahead
Originally posted by blue_lotus22

congratulations 4 d new thread, ๐Ÿ‘ you truly deserve it.
Loved the part so much, but short one. Loved AR so much.
Eagerly waiting 4 the next part, update next part super soon.
Thanks 4 the pm, take care. 

Heyya dii. Thank You very much. Awwie. I would never have come this far without you guys. I am glad you loved the parts. It means a lot to me. I will post the next part soon enough. MUAH. Your Most Welcome. You too take care dii. <3