abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Updating coming in half an hour!
abandoned thumbnail

p a r t 17

She blinked her eyes for the tenth time in that minute. Knowing that her eyes were not going to take any more of the laptop staring, she saved her presentation and turned off her laptop. Sighing and stretching, she glanced at the clock to see the time a little over quarter to 1. She looked around her room lazily, feeling least sleepy. Totally bored and sleep not yet welcoming her, she searched for something interesting to do quietly. She had her cell next to her and she had music in it. She let go of the option because her mobile needed charging badly.

She grabbed a book that stood by their bed but even before she completed 3 pages of it, she dropped it huffing at herself. Bored. And then she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

It seemed as though these 24 hours was worth all of his 26 years. The tiny hairs that stood out of her messy bun was swaying and the lovely flare on her nose was so adorable that he thought he never could lay his eyes on something more cute than her. He dreamt of how she snorted when he spoke anything against Harry Potter and how she glared at him when he made his I-don't-care face. He loved watching her do those and today, he felt no regret in imagining a woman unlike the other days in the past 6 years. He didn't mind her conquering his every thought nor did he mind admiring her for the woman she was. But he was too innocent to dwell deeper on it and for now, her existence seemed fine to him and in the back of his head, the prospect of having a coffee date with her the next day was satisfying enough.

Nikhil watched a peaceful Armaan smile in his sleep, amused.

Noiselessly, she inserted her key and clicked it open. Muskaan and Ridhima shared a huge wardrobe that took the whole of the side wall. In her side itself, there were two halves: one half that she kept her clothes and other half for every other little things that she possessed and it had an extra lock. It was the same way for Muskaan, too. What one kept in their locked part of their wardrobe, the other didn't know. It was their mutual decision to keep their darkest desires and valuable for themselves. They enjoyed being open to others but it was universal truth that no one person can everything about another.

Ridhima smiled and smiled hard. On the interior side of the door, her coloured sticky notes hung all over randomly. She had the habit of writing the days and events that matter to her the most on it. She was never a fan of maintaining diaries and this way of keeping notes reminded her of all the lovely memories of her life. Thinking of these calmed her and each time she was condemned of hurts purposely, she would just drag her couch and read all those notes and freshen her head.

29 March 1988 Muski became my friend.

6 June 1996 Bua gives Muskaan and me a room to ourselves,

Her eyes rolled over to all direction as she recollected each day. Right from the day she was brought here to the day she got her first trophy to the day she topped her class to the day Muski slapped a guy for hitting on Ridhima shamelessly to the recent ones where Muski told her about her engagement. Day after day, week after week, night after night her door would be finding new stuffs.

Her head tailed to the events of today. Now that she thought about it, it seemed quite a day. She had nearly faced death. She met a cop and fought with him because he hated HP. She grinned to herself at that. She had coffee with him and although they didn't such a great conversation, it was nice to not cloud your head with the usual things and do something new.

On a sudden signal, her fingers found the new bunch of sticky notes. She wrote, '12 November 2011: Almost got a bullet across me; Met Armaan. My first unofficial date.' She giggled at her own stupidity. Date it seems, she thought. When I hardly gave that guy a chance to speak. Yeah right!

When she was done, she searched for an empty corner to stick this note. She adjusted all of the notes on the corner closer to each other. She made space for her new memory. Only her eyes didn't catch the note beside it; '9 October 2009: A.M in my life.'

She shut her cupboard, once again careful not to make any sound. It was nearing 1:30 a.m. and decided to find sleep; she crept to her bed and pulled over her blanket.

God smiled at the two, blessing his two most perfectly imperfect creations. He had big plans for them but he was going to play with them, wasn't he? 😉

I know you guys wanted longer updates. I am sorry about it. School is there till Wednesday and teachers still give us home works. Once school closes, you are going to get longer updates. MUAH. I love ya. So yeah, an end to their first day.

Precap: Armaan interrogating the shooter. (Dayum, this scene in my head is one where KSG is the most sexiest and I wish I can bring that effect here.)

PS: DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. YOU CAN LEAVE COMMENTS FOR LATER BUT LIKE IT RIGHT AWAY. 😛

Love and Prayers,

Amal

Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Part 16 : This was So SO SO Chotuuu :( NOT FAIR. Anyways,it was Damn cute. Riddhima is just like me,Hitting HP's nail on everyone's head ROFL 🤣 And I SO SO picturise the scene between them. It was Just So ADORABLLEEE..The way she said,"Try Harder"..SO JENNY! :D And I love LOVEEE how he hit his palm on the steering Tee-hee <3

The next bit..Ooh,TYPICALLY Riddhima! :D Examining Herself ans being Satisfied with it. AWWIIEEE :D Aha,from the coffee date,Armaan is still thinking of her? CUTE. Heehheee. I liked Nikhil,seems like a quiet and reserved person,not to forget Loyal,who respects Armaan a lot. Ayyee Hayye, Armaan having a dreamy look on his face thinking of Riddhima? Niceee :D

Loved the part! <3

Part 17 : Ooh They both are SOOO CUTEEE I Love Them! 😍 And I loved how you showed it :D Armaan is going on dreaming about Riddhima. How Romantic is that..With a perfectly Romantic Amal jee writing it 😉The way he was picturising her,I KNOW he is already in LOURVE 😃 ❤️ Hayye! 

I loved the next bit with the part of the lockers. The idea of sticking notes instead of a diary is TOO Cute. And she wrote "My first Unofficial Date" ? Where she practically ATE his head off with HP,HP and HP? LMAFAO!🤣 And hayye I lovey dovey thiss- '9 October 2009: A.M in my life.' :D :D 

And God jee,Amal ko bolo na ki to request you not to play with the 'perfectly imperfect' creations! We're dying to the limit of curiosity hereee! :( Love you babyy <3
-Your Armaan ;) Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Reserved for Geet dii

Hey Amal.🤗...Wow another Brilliant piece of work from you...What a part it was👏...Though nothing major happened but still Its simplicity just take my heart away...the way you show Armaan's calmness after his Coffee -date with Ridzy, his dream full of her only, his sweet smile adoring his face...Hats off to you👍🏼...you know this is the main thing I like about your writing...So simple yet so attractive😊...Awwiee Ridzy wrote all her memories on those sticker types notes...Choo chweeett...I also love this method of storing our precious memories😳...Accidentally or I can say fortunately both the Notes related to Armaan are on same side of her cupboard...May be it is also a sign of their unbreakable  bond😛 ...What can I say about the  P-recap my baby...so thrilling...Armaan interrogating a criminal...I myself start imagining KSG in that attire😍...and don't worry I am sure you will do justice to that moment also😊...waiting for more so do continue soon...Thanks for the PM...Take care😊

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 part
loved it!!!!!
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love you for putting me second :) FIRST THE WORST...sholly CSG..SECOND THE BEST 🤣 and third the one with the hairy chest 🤣 okay i'm gonna go read the part :)
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!!!! 👏
The way both of them are so affected by just one meeting is so cute!!
And Ridhima's post-it note thing is so cute!! Love how Nikhil can see a change in his boss just by how he sleeps.
And your precap... SO EXCITED!!!!! 😃
Sexy Armaan, hayye!! 😍Can't wait!!!!!
Update sooon!!!!!! 😊
Priya46 thumbnail
HEY THEY AREN'T TOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting part!! Precap sounds interesting. Thnks alot 4 d pm
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOAH DUDE? My Res First! WEEE I Love You 🤗