Sasural Simar Ka

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Bedroom change (Page 2)

_Fantasy_ Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Firstly I don't even get whats Simar's problem... It's just a room, get over it! What would she do if they had to change houses? Oh no cant cos too many memories, so everyone has to do as she wishes cos she's held up on memories. The ever so sacrificing Simar can't give up her room - how stupid and childish! She was ready to give up her husband for her little sister but can't get out of a room?? Why are they even showing such nonsense!

I don't find Roli wrong at all, it's a bigger and better room and if shes getting it from elders why would she refuse just so her silly sister can have her memories?! Pathetic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Biba. Groupbie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
        Bedroom change was just childish games. Roli I can understand , she is young , neive . She hasn't seen world , she is happy go lucky girl but what is Simar's excuse for wanting the bigger room . Roli did so much for simar including getting a divorce , if younger sister ends up with bigger room what's the harm . Its not as if Prem is not with Simar & she only has memories of prem left. She can still make new ones. There was nothing worth remembering beofre . Usually , u give up things for younger ones but here Simar gets more form Roli than other way around . I do hope Roli keep her studies on . Otherwise they send wrong message .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Actually i dont understand Simar's persistence to remain in that room. Its not like she spent ages in the house or the room. Its the person who should be important NOT the place..duh!!

Roli is right. There's no reason for her to always go against ppl's wishes for Simar.

Go to top