Debate Mansion

A Little arrogance -Catalyst for success? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Who decides when one crosses the line of confidence and becomes arrogant? I believe it depends on how one perceives. What might seem overconfident to you could be seen as  believing in oneself to me. That way Arpita rocksClap

Maya Memsaab to some degree I do agree with you abt the perception part.  But the over confindence could be surfacing due to the discrepency bet what they have VS what they think they have.  They very well could be Egyptian and in De Nial Ouch

There is huge difference between "Swabhimaan VS Abhimaan"

My 2 cents Tongue 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Little arrogance -Catalyst for success? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Maya, Arpita was a horrible singer yaar seriously IMHO. I would tolerate the attitude, if she sang better Dead ..
The performance and bragging did not match.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Maya, Arpita was a horrible singer yaar seriously IMHO. I would tolerate the attitude, if she sang better Dead ..
The performance and bragging did not match.

QT I am with you 1000000000000000 %  Couldn't stand her singing or the attitude. 

I can give examples comparing to Arpita would be Prajakta Shukre or Aditi Paul.  She knew who she was and how good she was much better than Papita IMHO Big smile

I can see and admire a confident person from far when I see one and Papita was not one Embarrassed  Do not mean to divert the topic to an individual criticizing.  That is from me on Papita.

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged
and she mentioned she was trained Ouch that ruined it furthermore. she was never in tune. she sang only one song well during the course of the game.
Wink

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Cutie pie & DB, Just for this one post I am going to take individual example of Arpita to reply to you guysEmbarrassed.

I won't compare Arpita with Indian Idol singers like Prajakta because latter was much better. But when it comes to singers of Fame Gurukul all were below standard except Arijit Singh. None of the girls, I mean none were even close to what we would call a talent. So among all those 'good for nothings' only Arpita was at least to an extend good, my opinion here. I found Arpita better compared to Mona and RuprekhaDead. So if Arpita showed an attitude among them I wouldn't blame her. If she had showed the same in front of a Nihira Joshi then I would join you guys.Embarrassed

Than I guess you missed watching Papita against Nihira in previous SRGMP contests Tongue  She was same cocky person from beginning and got worst in FG. BTW Mona was much better singer in female and Arijit was best in Male singers in FG.  Again my POV only.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top