Debate Mansion

A Little arrogance -Catalyst for success? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I am not spamming Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Little arrogance -Catalyst for success? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mist

I think a dash of arrogance is a must. These days, more so in professional circumstances, I find that capable arrogance inspires awe and respect.

It shows you are confident and ready to challenge someone who contests your worth.

But of course, it is difficult for an indian mindset to accept such a person as a nice guy. More so in the case of ladies.

I agree wtih you mist!

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

I am not spamming Tongue

Right !!!! Stern Smile 

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by sowmyaa

I am not spamming Tongue

Right !!!! Stern Smile

LOL yaar minnie aaj kaal tum danda lekar piche padi ho mere ..LOL main to sirf purani post front page pe lati hoon Cry Embarrassed

Edited by sowmyaa - 27 September 2006 at 4:01pm

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
LOL ab yeh lage ki boyfriend gadbad kar raha hai, to girlfriend ko peeche to padhna hi padhta hain na...... LOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 28 September 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hi All!!!
I always felt intelligent people are little bit proud and arrogant.Its true in most of the cases.But I was proved wrong seeing a person who is modest,not at all arrogant who is highly succesful and could'nt resist to become fida on him Embarrassed .Only from that time I tried to change my attitude ,not all the intelligent people are arrogant or all arrogant people are not intelligent.Self confidence of a person may be arrogance to another person,,its a relative factor.But (Intelligence+Arrogance)= Successful person Clap
(Intelligence+Modesty)-Arrogance= Lovable person Embarrassed
So much for now,
Cheers,
Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 28 September 2006 at 1:22am

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Haila.........GM's and Vewbie's spamming.........kya din agaye!WinkLOL

Going back to the debate............hmm......the word 'arrogant' itself is not liked as much.........like others have said, it shows you feel superior to those around you, and in a time when we are all 'equal' - it just doesn't sound right!

But I do feel we all have some arrogance in us.......whether we show it or hide it is what makes us different!

To be successful, self confidence and determination is important, but a touch of arrogance can collect you a lot of admirers..........and a lot of haters!

soap_fan

Goldie

soap_fan

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
it would sound better if you use the word "Confidence" instead of arrogance..and a little bit of which everybody should have or else it will be tough to succeed. But if you have too much of it it becomes " Over Conficence"

Post Reply New Post

Go to top