Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Shradha 🤗 so this is J new plan...to bring A to Rajmahal as her hindi teacher but once again her plan will backfire on her and as a resultat Manveer will come closer.

VM is blocked yaar

Thxs for the pm and plzzz update soon
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😃
Originally posted by: minizz

Shradhaji,finally you posted the update and it was a very interesting one.very happy about that. hey mini😃, this chapter is not that gud, just filler .

otherwise story would have not move forward.
So J has started her planning and plotting but somehow I feel all this will only bring UV and Manyata closer.Akash is a bit uncomfortable with UV's presence.Good😆I loved how UV controlled his jealousy though I would love to see him lose control once in the upcoming chapters😳now please update soon ok.
accha ek chapter mein usse action hero suerly banaogi😆
aur week mein atleast ek baar update karne ki koshish karungi. 😭ky hai ki i m very ameture writer. so meri mistakes thoda ignore karo😉

The VM was beautiful.I love this song a lot.Sonu has sung this beautifully.I loved the concept a lot and the scenes from the show looked so much better here especially the part where he carries her and takes care of her.The end was beautiful... B and Komal😡 giving their ashirwad na...that was nicely done.
ya i m in love with this song mini😃, haan geeshu itni talented nahi hoon , lekin manveer pe vm bannase khud ko rok nahi paaye😊.tumhare compliment se toh mainEmbarrassed aise hogaye.
I was not well for a few days but now I am fine.
ky hua tha? apne health ka khayal rakho mini, jarure baaher ka  khaya hoga😲
I just hope DEK is good this week cause I am starting to lose interest yaar.The characters are all flip flopping and it is making me mad.The charm is missing nowadays.Please CVs do something about itCrysorry for the rant but when I was watching your VM I felt these scenes did not affect me at all in the show especially the hug wala scene.That was such a disappointment but then in your VM it looked so pretty and nice isliye emotional ho gayi.I feel very sad to see such a nice show with great characters going down the drainCry
mini to be frank , i started watching this show only because of manveer chemistry.
aur kuch bhi interesting nahi tha isse mein😕. i ignored the flaws in the show and concentrated on manveer to enjoy the show. but nowdays i can't even do that.
you no when i used to watch gulaal, i was always looking at my watch to see when it will be 9, and i would watch full show without changing the channel even during add's so that i don't miss anything. once episode was over , i used to think about it till night. so much that ki study bhi kabhi kabhi ignore karti thi.😆 i was hooked to dek for initial episodes like this but then
now i change the channel in between and see only manveer part.
i never kept high expectation from dek, because only 1 perfect show[  that is gulaal] we have seen till now and i don't know wheather any other show of that quality will come so soon.
but cvs of this show are really weak in terms of creativity, i hope they hire better ppl.Confused
once again going off topic sorry,This was a great update but next wala jaldi se leke aana ok.Yeh tere liye ek badi waali jhappi for both the update and the beautiful VM🤗

aur yeh meri jappi tere liye🤗

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Surya.Ravi ,ANGEL--,chitra_rao
thank you frns😃🤗
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: salekh1

Awesomee job

Really interesting!!
Thannk you for the PM😃

thanks dear , i m happy that u liked it😃
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

loved the  update!

thanks sonali😃
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: zigzagway_sadi

thanks dear😃

linete,   ssshh,

thank u frns😃
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
[QUOTE=pri01]Hi Shradha 🤗
hi pri😃🤗
 so this is J new plan...to bring A to Rajmahal as her hindi teacher but once again her plan will backfire on her and as a resultat Manveer will come closer.
 ðŸ˜‰
VM is blocked yaar
  dear uploded new link and pmed you now😃
Thxs for the pm and plzzz update soon
thans dear , i m glad you liked it😃
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved It...add me to your pm list

Edited by panchaali - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchaali

Loved It...add me to your pm list

thank you dear 😃will update soon.was busy this days.
sorry 4 late reply