PRINCESS DIARY- MY FIRST FF chapter 11 on page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys my name is shradha and i am new to this forum.
i used love reading and writing but then i lost mytouch with literature due to studies.

Maanveer has compelled me to write and this is my firstattemptof ff. plz read and give your suggestion ., and your opinionwhetheri should continue or not. your feedback means lot to me.

</div>
<font color="#330099">chapter 1-https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2438778&PID=50567045&#50567045 PAGE 1</font>

<font color="#330099">chapter 2-.<font color="#800080">50713532</font></font><font color="#000000"> page 5</font>

<font color="#330099">chapter-.3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/50872156</font>

<font color="#330099">CHAPTER 4<font color="#0066cc">.</font><font color="#000000">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/50999602 </font>:ON PAGE 9</font>

<div><font color="#330099">chapter .5-<font color="#800080">51111625</font></font><font color="#000000">page 12</font>

chapter 7-.51517740. page 17
chapter 8- .51846067. page 20

chapter 952453102  page 22
chapter 10-52859446

chapter 11-53911105
Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
but dear where is the first part after reading it all shall decide and welcome to forum🤗

PRINCESS DIARY- MY FIRST FF

Dear diary, aaj pura ek hafta hogaya hain mumbai aakar par mujhe aise lagata hain ki mein barsonse yahan pe rehrahin hun. Baba ki naukri ke vajah se hum har 3-4 saal  mein ek city se dusri city shift hote aaye hai ,par yahan aakar mujhe sabse jayda khushi hui hai.  Kuch hi dino mein maine dost bana le hai chikki, rupa aur akash. Do hi dino mein  maine unke saath  adha shehar ghum liya.  Rupa  ne toh mere liye apne  office mein  part  time job ke liye recommend kiya hai, agar mujhe ye naukri mil jaye gi toh mere fees aur pocketmoney ka kharcha nikal jayega. Aur ..

" Muniya ''  called muralilaal, and manyata  stopped writing diary " ji baba".

ML: beta ab toh so jao , main nahi chata ki meri rajkumari ko bade mote chasme lage jaye . raat hogi hai beta kya tum likhti rehati ho.

M:  baba bas do minute.

Muniya returned to her diary

Acha  ab mein sone  ja rahi hun kal chikki ke saath college mein admission ki formality puri karne bhi toh jana hai.  Iss  sapno ki shehar mein sapne  dekhane ka maza hi kuch aur hai. Jabse yahan pe  aaye hoon mujhe lagata hai ki main manayata iss city ki rajkumari hoon aur ye chawl mera mehal, lekin sapna toh sapna hai  sach thodi hai. Achha good night diary.

Manyata closed her diary and went to sleep on her small bed in her one room apartment in chawl ,one corner of room is  their kitchen ,one corner is bedroom and small area in front  of bed near main door which just can accommodate  2 chairs and 1 table is hall. Though she was daughter of lower middle class man , but her baba pampered her like princess.  Manayata  was lost in her dream   where each night she imagined herself as princess waiting for  her prince charming in her dream.

Next  morning  in udaymahal  princess unnati was walking hurriedly towards her brother's  room . she knocked on the door and entered the most lavish room of their mahal  .

Un: dada mujhe laga aap bhulgaye hoge but you are  already dressed up. And I must say dada your are looking soo  handsome. your  killer man.

Prince grinned to her sister as he heard those words.

PU : I know my sis

And he winked to her sister

Prince udayveer singh  is most eligible bachelor and heartthrob of girls of Mumbai  , he is cunning , intelligent, provident man. He is practical and does not allow his emotions to control his mind.  He has charming personality which complements his well carved muscular physique of Hercules. He is Casanova , selfish and bad boy but still  no women can resist his magnetic  personality. But he has  most beautiful  attractive eyes who spoke nothing but truth,which always yearned for true love , unfortunately he never came across single girl who had guts to look directly into them and read his mind. Many girls were crazy for him but there was no one who made him chase after her , who challenged him.  All other boys of city would envy his perfect life  but deep down in his mind he knew he was still incomplete

Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
awesome start to the ff...plz continue and pm me
good start...keep going..u shall improve too..and add me to ure pm list...

nizza
@lakshyasss yaar you are much quicker then me
@ angel sure dear thanks 4 ur appreciation
Originally posted by Kesarmania

@lakshyasss yaar you are much quicker then me
@ angel sure dear thanks 4 ur appreciation
😉ya i am...a quick reader actually😆but nice ff
Originally posted by lakshyasss

😉ya i am...a quick reader actually😆but nice ff

thanks  
but since i m new here i don't know many things, this is my first thread and i don't know how to add u and angel in pm list so i have i think sent u'll frn request my adding in buddylist
nice start...waiting 4 nxt part...
I was actuallie smilin while reading dis.pm me. Chek out my ffs here