Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

At the moment it seems like that 

yes bcoz evrythn depends on TRPs . ðŸ˜•
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yanku... even DK was 100 times more romantic than this..!! Obviously being of shorter duration.. they had to make it fast paced..but it.. really was full of romance.. the way Ahmer used to look at Zoya.. n she used to blush... was awesome..!! 

DK was very intense & passionate... even the way Ahmer smiled at Zoya...made my heart beat fast...Zoya always shied around him  😳...they really had some SERIOUSLY ROMANTIC naino ki bhasha being exchanged.
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

this is d big question :- will ktlk end like dk ? ðŸ˜•

It seems so...what a shame! 😕
Sakshifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MB said on IBN 7 interview they will try for 500 episodes
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

It seems so...what a shame! 😕

Its not shame ..but i think this is cvs plan since beginning .😕
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nityaaa

MB said on IBN 7 interview they will try for 500 episodes

Oh? 😲 few weeks ago...that wouldve thrilled me...not so much now.😆 I guess lots more "mental process" of falling on the way...more entries...misunderstanding...separation...boring eye locks...hit n' miss ...gawking at each other...😊
Armu4eva thumbnail

Oh? 😲 few weeks ago...that wouldve thrilled me...not so much now.😆 I guess lots more "mental process" of falling on the way...more entries...misunderstanding...separation...boring eye locks...hit n' miss ...gawking at each other...😊

Yanku ðŸ¤—  its hopeless yaar..! its clearly .. CVs saying.. take it or leave it.. 
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

Its not shame ..but i think this is cvs plan since beginning .😕

that was fine for DK...which lasted a few months or weeks I guess...limited time...but here in 2011...that doesn't work so well in my opinion...so much hoopla abt falling...not even a WEEK of marriage track or engagement shown??? This show shd be renamed "Much Ado About Nothing"...😆... they'll never actually BE A COUPLE...and the day tey become a couple...this show will end.😊
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She's just asking "Where is the love?". MB's words make it seem like this whole show will be about the process of falling in love...the MENTAL process...I guess it's a scientific show then, or something? LOLZ. Phir toh baat ban gayi...both already know they're in love...they'll fight...argue...be separated dozens of times...have misunderstandings...and NEVER confess to each other that they love each other...KYU K AGAR aisa hogaya...toh phir...according to Mohnish Bahl...story will end! 😆 Have you ever heard such a thing??? lolz.

I'm baffled by this! So at no point in this show will they ever actually BE "IN LOVE"...they'll only be in the process...err...MENTAL process of it...and they'll never sit together, talk...they'll just gawk at each other...stare...drool a bit...touch me not...fight...run away...cry a bucket...

The story is set then! 😆 What's left to watch? 😊

lol lol ...this is too funny but true ..but i remember once ekta said same thing that she doesnt let lovers to meet till the end as once they will meet the show will get over ...so i guess same thing here .😕
yanks28 thumbnail

Yanku ðŸ¤—  its hopeless yaar..! its clearly .. CVs saying.. take it or leave it.. 

Hmmm Tanu...🤗 I may leave it...