India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Damn it!!!! (Page 2)

premanoj Goldie
premanoj
premanoj

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I know I felt like slapping her...And that sharad Angry , I don't have any words 4 him now.........But I so hope that Mukti comes back to normal....The way she is behaving with her dad....OMG

popmad Groupbie
popmad
popmad

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
yes i also feel they are really dragging this a bit too much.Hope that poor mukti gets normal and prem helps her in becoming normal.they are not showing prem in all these epi..may be when he comes to know all this he'll become prem from UD.Mukti helped her when he wasin hospital so..pl...end this track and punish sharad.
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Well actually Sneha has been living with Sharad for less than 25 months... not even 6 months in fact. And still she trusts Sharad over her own Mom??? Ok thik ahe, indian females are supposed to have infinite faith in their husbands and shit, but over ur own mom? Noways. And if Prerna is accusing Sharad, she must have a good reason right??? Well intelligent people (esp females) get very dumb in Kekta's serials at the time of crisis so...

What really really pissed me off was the way that they showed Sneha talking to Prerna... That was horrible. She acted like a bitch abt Mukti, u can probably even justify that... But her mom? There's no possible justification...

And things are going from bad to worse for poor Mukti... Seriously felt horrible after seeing her state today. She wudn't even let her Dad near....
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by just4coll

Well actually Sneha has been living with Sharad for less than 25 months... not even 6 months in fact. And still she trusts Sharad over her own Mom??? Ok thik ahe, indian females are supposed to have infinite faith in their husbands and shit, but over ur own mom? Noways. And if Prerna is accusing Sharad, she must have a good reason right??? Well intelligent people (esp females) get very dumb in Kekta's serials at the time of crisis so...

What really really pissed me off was the way that they showed Sneha talking to Prerna... That was horrible. She acted like a bitch abt Mukti, u can probably even justify that... But her mom? There's no possible justification...

And things are going from bad to worse for poor Mukti... Seriously felt horrible after seeing her state today. She wudn't even let her Dad near....

When Sneha first did not believe Mukti, I totally expected that and understood her position.  After all, it's hard for her to accept that her husband is a sinister rapist, and Mukti was shown to be wrong in Pachmeshwar.  However, it seems that the more she associates with the Guptas, the more she talks like them.  What the hell is it up with their "driver ki beti" crap.  I loved the way Prerna asked Kamini today: "driver ki betiyon ko izzat nahi hoti?  Kya izzat badi ghar ki betiyon ko hi hoti hai?"  That shut up Kamini quite well. 

What hurts me is how Sneha refers to her best friend now, simply as a "driver ki beti."  Are friendships so weak that a relationship, a sisterhood of 20 years breaks in a moment of crisis?  How can she stay away for so long from her best friend?  Actually, Prerna should drag Sneha and show Mukti's present condition... that will show whether driver ki beti was trying to trap Sharad or was earnestly suffering.

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
well , i agree tht being her mother , sneha shud believe what prerna is telling her about her husband ..
but prerna shud also hav told them what has happnd ...
clearly explained to them how she came to know sharad is the rapist and also about the sickening thing tht sharad did wid mukti again , scaring her lyk hell wid those dozen men
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

well , i agree tht being her mother , sneha shud believe what prerna is telling her about her husband ..
but prerna shud also hav told them what has happnd ...
clearly explained to them how she came to know sharad is the rapist and also about the sickening thing tht sharad did wid mukti again , scaring her lyk hell wid those dozen men

Yeah but you know Ekta...if Prerna explained what happened then this would not happen...

but I am still stunned at Sneha's behavior...she should not have misbehaved like that...she knows her mother...she should know Prerna always fights for the truth...but of course Ekta is just stretching it!! No child will behave like that. At least they will give it a thought that my mother has said it there must be something to it. I guess she was supporting her husband. She has no proof and Prerna is not explaining anything. Sneha is not 10 years old.

But her "driver ki beti" crap is horrible. She is talking like Kamini now!! Mukti is her sister!! She knows Mukti for so many years!! Besides doesn't she how Shailendra and Kamini are!! That should give her some clue!! Yeah totally dumb.
vishucool IF-Dazzler
vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
i think sheha should go through what mukti has gone through! Angry she will regret it later!phir ayegi rothi rothi prerna ke paas Wink
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

Originally posted by just4coll

When Sneha first did not believe Mukti, I totally expected that and understood her position.  After all, it's hard for her to accept that her husband is a sinister rapist, and Mukti was shown to be wrong in Pachmeshwar.  However, it seems that the more she associates with the Guptas, the more she talks like them.  What the hell is it up with their "driver ki beti" crap.  I loved the way Prerna asked Kamini today: "driver ki betiyon ko izzat nahi hoti?  Kya izzat badi ghar ki betiyon ko hi hoti hai?"  That shut up Kamini quite well. 

What hurts me is how Sneha refers to her best friend now, simply as a "driver ki beti."  Are friendships so weak that a relationship, a sisterhood of 20 years breaks in a moment of crisis?  How can she stay away for so long from her best friend?  Actually, Prerna should drag Sneha and show Mukti's present condition... that will show whether driver ki beti was trying to trap Sharad or was earnestly suffering.

you guys are all so right...sneha should think for a moment that up until a few days ago, even Prerna did not believe that Sharad was the rapist...its not like she blindly believed what Mukti said without second thoughts. so the fact that she is now saying that Sharad is the rapist must mean that Prerna has ample reason to believe so...she's not going to throw Mukti out of the house and then say "oh, by the way i believe you" without good reason...and even if sneha doesn't believe that sharad is the rapist, she could at least pause for a moment to think that this is her MOTHER, the woman who cares about nothing except her kids' happiness, what is she going to get out of lying? She's known Sharad how long? and suddenly he's more important to her than her own mother?

and what's this crap about "driver ki beti" all the time? she sounds like a broken record...prerna raised all her children equally (though at times it may not seem so LOL) so how dare Sneha try to make distinctions and separate a mother's love. If the mother herself does not give anyone the permission to treat her children unequally, how dare Sneha do so?

And so, just because Mukti is a driver's daughter, she's automatically lying? And because Sneha is a "bade ghar ki ladki" she's right and everyone else is wrong? A driver is first a human being and so is a driver's beti...Mukti is a woman, as is Sneha (although i'm beginning to have my doubts)...so Sneha can imagine that a woman would not use this "excuse" of rape to get ahead in life...She's also known Mukti for much longer than she has Sharad...so at least she should have some consideration of all those yrs spent with her...she's not doubting Mukti, she's doubting herself by being an idiot and not trusting that she knows Mukti and her own mother better than she knows Sharad...Sharad's supposedly given her lots of happiness (i haven't seen any lately, its all been lies) but can that happiness transcend the happiness she gets from her own family?...there are some people in Ekta's world who will blindly believe their moms over their wifes/husbands (esp. if the mom is evil, i.e. Nitya Nanda)..but Sneha is a rare case who believes her evil husband over her righteous and loving mother

Go to top