Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's turning point is near...don't you agree?

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
So we know that Arnav was hit hard when he realised he was leading Lavanya on without having any feelings for her. The realisation was sudden and very abrupt and the moment he realised it he called off the engagement and apologized.
You guys do agree it was a very on-the-spot decission right? He didn't ponder about it for days. He realised it. he took the meassure to call it off.

So how about this for a theory. The moment Arnav gets to know Kushi's engagement has been called off he might realise he has feelings for her. And just as suddenly he might take the decission to get engaged to Kushi (or at least confess to her).

why are we over analysing everything and trying to come up with far fetched plots to get them engeged when this simple one exist too? why can't Arnav have a few flashbacks and realise how much he loves Kushi?
we are seeing some drastic changes in Arnav in the last couple of epis. He's on an emotional rollercoaster just as us.

Maybe Lavanya herself will step forward and make him realise his feelings for Kushi. Anjali's emotional blackmailing and her buckets of tears might come in handy too.

whatever it is why cant Arnav himself come to the desiccion on his own accord just like he did with lavanya's case?
There would be many other courses to make the whole nafrath angle in their relationship to come to light. the shyam fiasco might turn Arnav down hard and he might get major pissed that because of KKG, his sis's marriage is called off. Nafrath track will kick off from this.

But until then why can't their relationship turn a romantic angle? Isn't it about time for him to realise his feelings for Kushi just as he realised he can't be with La?

Barun, Sanaya and many other co-stars have said that something unexpected is going to happen and we are going to love it. So why can't it be that Arnav is going to realise his feelings? 

Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As much as we all want the realization to happen i dun think it will come soon. Honestly, the relationship between arnav & khushi has been very inconsistent..at one point they r soo close and the nxt day they forget everything so its quite hard to predict wat will happen nxt.

I agree tht in Lavanya's case it was sudden but it's because her track was not fitting in the situation. Now obviously they couldn't hav shown LA-ASR engagement so they just wrapped it up quickly. But in case of Arhi its always dragging
Although I REALLY want Arnav to noe abt khushi's engagement...dun noe wen they will show it?? maybe nxt week Anjali will blurt out the truth or Arnav will ask khushi himself. I Just  hope the upcomming twist is something interesting.😊