Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE - 29/03/06

s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged

So guys here's today's update--
1. Episode starts with the same scene where baouji enters the party along with kashish & sujal gets shocked to see this as well as rishi - baouji thens asks kashish to come inside & announces that from now onwards kashish works for him as his personal assistant(as everyone gets shocked to hear this) afterwhich baouji leave while vasu thinks that there's a new twist in the story.

Vasu goes to mehak & starts making comments about kashish & her mahaanta because of which mehak gets upset & leave.

Kashish goes to baouji & asks him that why did he do this to which he tells her that he wants to humilate her like she did & also tells her that now she's his employee.Just then baouji sees a lady's back & goes to her & comliments her for her outfir & starts flirting with her.

Vasu congrats kashish for her job & starts taunting her & also tells her that now she's trapped in her own trap & cannot escape it,afterwhich kashish leaves.

2. Charu comes at the party along with kanan where she see sujal,just then CG comes & asks about her but charu asks about veena to which CG tells her that she has gone to her sister's house & has also told him to take care of her.Just then someone calls hims because of which he leaves while kanan goes to bring her a juice.

Kashish then comes to charu & asks that how's she to which she tells her that she came to the party only because of veena - kashish tries to explain her that she should re-unite with sujal but charu doesn't listen & also tells her that she wouldn't like to come in b/w her & sujal.Just then baouji comes - kashish introduces him to charu by saying that he's her new boss - baouji then goes close to charu & asks about her health but charu feels ackward as a result of it

Vasu is talking to someone when shipra comes & compliments her for the party - vasu then tells her that she'll not the elections but shipra challenges her.

Rishi goes to kartik & a new guy(guys remember when rishi was swimming & was trying to flirt with a girl then a new guy comes on a bike & goes straight to her & tells rishi she's his girlfriend)& tries to remember that where
he has seen him(new guy - still don't know his name),theh recalls it & tries to make him angry & the new guy is also about to hit when kartik stops him & tells him that for him only one of them is enough,just then the new guy tells kartik that he would handle him but kartik stops him & also tells rishi that he should take any pangga with them & then they leave.Just then aman comes & asks rishi about them to which he tells him that .........(sorry couldn't unerstand what he said).

Lalit is about to make an announcement when rishi stops him & himself announces that they have organised this party so that R&G enterprises could be back in a big way& this time no company would be able to compete against them especially the ahluwalias & also asks them to enjoy the party.

Baouji then goes to sujal & tells him that rishi speaks well & has confidence but doesn't think before he speaks
& also tells him he(sujal) should be careful as he doesn't want to ruin himself again to which sujal tells him that nothing like this would ever happen again,just then media comes & tries to question them.

3. Kashish is standing alone when mehak comes to her & kashish asks her that if she also feels that she's cheating them to which mehak tells her that she believes her & what's hurting her more is the fact that the family for which she's making sacrifices is now questioning her,after saying this mehak leaves.

Just then sujal comes to kashish & tells her that he cannot believe that she would work with the person who tried to ruin him but doesn't know the reason for which she doing this,kashish stop him from saying anything more & tells him that she doesn't want to tell him the reason because she doesn't feel like as they r now seperate & she doesn't want him to interfare in her life.Sujal then tells her that even now they could be together & change their destiny & also asks her to re-join R&G enterprises but kashish refuses plus also tells him that he would never be able to compete with the ahluwalias as his reputation in the market is much lower compared to the ahluwalias,after saying this she leaves.

Kashish goes to a corner & start crying & tells herself that she's sorry for what she said to sujal & now she wants to unite charu & him as as she cannot see charu suffer.
          Overall a Dead episode,till date some of us have hated charu,sujal (or tushar),baouji or swayam but now kashish is really irritating me Angry Can't she re-unite with sujal & end this show but who will listen ???????? One lesson that teaches us is that - "Never fall in love with someone who care about others so much that they sacrifice u for their loved ones".All i can say that now we r going to hate kashish... Angry Angry Angry ,anyways do send in ur reviews. Smile Wink

Video Link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=243840

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 30 March 2006 at 11:23am

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks andy for the update.I agree with you never fall in love with someone like kashish.God i can't take her mahanta anymore.
desaimom Senior Member
desaimom
desaimom

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.. i think, they are dragging story...
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thnks for update
Irish_Pride IF-Rockerz
Irish_Pride
Irish_Pride

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THANX ALOT.....I AGREE NOW KASHISH IZ ALSO GETTIN ON MY LAST NERVES
kavya1 IF-Dazzler
kavya1
kavya1

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thanxs 4 sharin ekta keeps on reapeatin the same story who agrees with me?
s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya1

thanxs 4 sharin ekta keeps on reapeatin the same story who agrees with me?

Atleast i do & also believe that others would also agree with...... Wink
vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
KTH has become another Kksusm...
Kashish has become another Kkusum.
Now KTH is just a Kashish's story...They are trying to show Kashish as a devi...mahaan....
All other men are there to support Kashish, thats it..they are of no use.

July kab aajegha...Aamna iss KAshish se bahaar aajhayeghi.

Go to top