Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

29 March India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
29th March India Update

Narpat House

Kaveri says that Mummyji had been worrying but kept a smile to keep us happy. This is a big test for her. I have kept 'mannat' if she recovers then I'll go barefoot to matarani temple.

Manno Bhabhi comes and enquires what happened. Narpat says its nothing. Samar informs Mummy had a heart attack. Narpat says lets take her to the hospital. The doctor says there is no need and she has given medicine. Manno Bhabhi suggests lets inform Saloni but Narpat says later.

They go to Ambika's room. Manno Bhabhi tells Ambika what has she made of herself. Narpat tells Ambika that you had made all the preparations of leaving me but Rajput women support their husbands even in testing times.

Nahar House

Bhabho is doing 'jaap' when Saloni comes and tells her that she is not able to concentrate since God is angry with her. Bhabho ques her why is God angry? Saloni tells her becoz He is hungry and cannot eat becoz the devotee is hungry. Saloni narrates her childhood story when she wld get angry with her mother so that she wld give her the food bites. Today I want to give you food bites so now decide whether you will break your stubbornness or my heart. Bahbho eats food.

Office

Brijesh is sitting in his cabin when an employee comes and gives him Samar's resignation. He also tells that Samar's wife had come and was very angry. Brijesh tells him that ask Samar to meet him and also not let Nahar know abt this.

Nahar enters and tells Brijesh that Bhabho was very hurt by his behavior. She is like a mother & was just expressing her feelings. Brijesh gets agitated and tells Nahar that he has not given Nahar the right to ques him. He respects her and will decide how to behave with her. Brijesh leaves.

Ambika Room

Manno Bhabhi, Shubra, Neel, Narpat, Samar and Kaveri are beside her. Ambika is mumbling Saloni and asking whether she has come. Neel tells her not to worry she will come. Ambika says that they'll not allow her to come. Manno Bhabhi tells Ambika that Saloni will come running when she as soon as she is informed. Kaveri says that Saloni cannot enter this house, as she has no reln with this house where girls get pregnant before marriage. After marriage it's better to keep up the honor of sasural. All are hurt. Samar screams at Kaveri that now you are satisfied so leave the room.

Kaveri Room

Kaveri goes to her room and looks up in her cupboard for white saree but does not find it. She then places an order for a pure white saree. She is mumbling " mummyji ab rahe na rahe, mein to chahati hoon ki who hamesha mere sath rahe par bhagwan ki marzi ke aage koi kya kar sakta hai, mujhe to tayari karke rkahni padhegi". Samar ques whom is she talking to & asks her to attend to Narpat.

Narpat-living room

Shubra crying tells that she cannot see Mummy's pain as she is waiting for Saloni. Neel tells her that Saloni cannot come here so you shd try to compensate for her. Manno Bhabhi says Saloni cannot come as after marriage her 'bandhan' with 'Maika' breaks and she is bound in sasural's chains. Shubra says that I will bring Saloni even if I have to fall on their feet. Neel and Shubra leave. Kaveri says that my best wishes to you Shubra, if Saloni comes here then I will.. (Smiles wickedly)

Nahar –living room

Bhabho, Tara, Aditi, Dheer and Saloni are shocked to see Shubra and Neel. Tara asks what happened and Shubra tells that nothing is alright and please send Saloni home. I request you not to punish Saloni for my mistake, give me any punishment but save my mother. Concerned Saloni enquires what happened to mummy. Neel informs she had a heart attack. Shubra tells that Mummy is repeatedly calling for you so requests Saloni to come just once.

Dheer tells Saloni you may wish to go but tell me what msg shd I give to Brijesh bhaisa. That you are not bothered abt his orders and cannot wait till he comes. You have no right to go and tells Shubra she cannot come. Saloni runs to her room followed by Tara.
Brijesh & Nahar come and see Shubra crying with Neel leaving.

Saloni room

Tara tells Saloni to stop crying and not be bothered abt Sasural. She tells if they are not concerned abt your tears your pain then you need not take the injustice of the decision. You will go and meet your mother and not take this injustice lying down. She then drags Saloni towards living.

Nahar –living room

Nahar asks what transpired and Bhabho informs them that Saloni's mother had a heart attack and she desires to see Saloni. But she is not allowed to go. Nahar is shocked.

Tara comes with Saloni and rebukes Brijesh that why is he doing this to Saloni, punishing her for Shubra's mistake. In your eyes fly honor in society is more imp than relations. Our ancestors build this house and did they say that respect is more imp than our own relations. You are ashamed of Shubra's incident then what about the similar thing which happened in our house for which your head is bowed down. Brijesh screams at Tara that she is talking to him in loud voice. Tara replies it's not the loud voice it's the pain I am feeling which I wld have felt had this happened in my fly and becoz of this decision I wld have experienced that my legs are chained.

Nahar tells Brijesh whether he permits or not he will take Saloni to her parent's house. He then holds Saloni's hand but she tries to object. Nahar tells Saloni I am ur husband I am permitting you to go. He then takes Saloni.

Tomorrow: Kaveri tells Saloni and Nahar that Saloni cannot enter the house.

chicette20 Newbie
chicette20
chicette20

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I'm really proud of Nahar and Tara for standing up for Saloni. Hopefully whatever secret they are all hiding will come out soon since Tara already talked about it today. I hope they don't drag it out longer because Brijesh is looking really bad here.
desi33 Newbie
desi33
desi33

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
thanks

Now what Kaveri is up 2. Saloni should slap her again LOL LOL
heartsmart Senior Member
heartsmart
heartsmart

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update! Tongue
Offf! this Kaveri, she needs to get a job and a life instead of making others life a living hell. Angry
supna79 IF-Dazzler
supna79
supna79

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Realitybites...I love reading your updates, keep up the good work...and thank you Smile
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
thanks lavanya!!
xros Groupbie
xros
xros

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh