tamimomari thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Unfortunately these shows will soon be ending due to low trps and lack of ratings!
Bhagonwali
Choti Si Zindagi
Hamari Devrani
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Choti Si Zindagi had already ended on Friday December 16 to be replaced by a new show that is presently being advertised on television. Choti Bahu  will also be coming to a close this month but where did you get that information on Bhagonwali? Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surish 

Sorry to disappoint you but I really heard that Bhagonwali will be ending very early next year due to low TRP ratings 

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is definitely a hoax tanutes. Choti si zindagi has finally ended on Friday December 16, 2011and choti bahu could also be bidding farewell to Zeetv as of late December or early January next year.
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
why would choti bahu end? its doing good with regards to TVRs

Zee TV'S Zingers
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 20 02/12/2011 Fri 20:00 HITLER DIDI 2.21
2 23 01/12/2011 Thu 21:00 PAVITRA RISHTA 2.05
3 24 02/12/2011 Fri 20:29 YAHAN MEIN GHAR GHAR KHELI 2.04
4 25 02/12/2011 Fri 19:30 CHHOTI BAHU 2.03
5 36 02/12/2011 Fri 22:00 MRS KAUSHIK KI PAANCH BAHUEIN 1.56
6 37 28/11/2011 Mon 21:29 RAM MILAYI JODI 1.52
7 63 01/12/2011 Thu 19:00 EK NAYI CHOTI SI ZINDAGI 1
8 75 27/11/2011 Sun 12:02 HFF HUM AAPKE HAIN KAUN 0.88
9 98 03/12/2011 Sat 20:30 MARUTI SUZUKI ALTO-STAR YA ROC 0.74

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

there's only 0.01 and 0.02 difference to PV and YMGGK.
week before last it was in second position.
So which gives you the idea Choti bahu is ending? 
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had read in an article that Choti Bahu, Choti Si Zindagi  and other shows will be coming to an end soon but I don't think it has anything to do with TRP'S. Choti Si Zindagi which was doing far much better than Bhagonwali (which TRP'S is usually below 1 and not in the top ten) had  came off the air on Friday December 16th.The final episode will be shown on Sunday December 18, 2011 at 10:00 p.m.
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Im not sure what zee really would do. They are very inconsistent with everything. So if it's nothing to do with the TRPs i cant come up with a reason for the closure.
Afsar bitiya was anyways tagged for that time slot. So i guess they had no other option but to end CSZ. There are no other new shows to take place of Choti Bahu or BBAT. so if they end it, it should be for Tvrs.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Who told you Bhagowali is ending? 😕
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanutes

Surish 

Sorry to disappoint you but I really heard that Bhagonwali will be ending very early next year due to low TRP ratings 

I really hope this is not true!  Bhagonwali has too many loyal fans internationally who watch Zee Tv only for Bhagonwali.  

The scary part about the way Chotti Si Zindagi ended was that Zee ended it very quietly.  I really hope they never do the same for Bhagonwali.  We the fans have to start bombarding Zee about why we want Bhagonwali to continue...  
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by luvbat

I really hope this is not true!  Bhagonwali has too many loyal fans internationally who watch Zee Tv only for Bhagonwali.  

The scary part about the way Chotti Si Zindagi ended was that Zee ended it very quietly.  I really hope they never do the same for Bhagonwali.  We the fans have to start bombarding Zee about why we
want Bhagonwali to continue... 

My Response

We'll if this the case we'll wage another bloody battle and emerge victorious as usual

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago