Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 92)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abbay

Clapawesome!!!!!!! Thumbs Upreally loved it!!!!!!!!Star I have been feeling restless all over the day and required this dose!Wink!!!!!! WAITING for the next update!!!!!!LOL

Thank you so much AbbayBig smile
I am glad I was able to help.. Will try to post soon. Have been caught up in some stuffConfused

Originally posted by Sandy914

Wow.. Harini.. u made it.. awesome, love filled update,, please update the next part also. i can't wait anymore

Thank you so much SandyTongue
I apologize .. I do not usually take so long.. But have been caught up in some things at work. Will surely update soonSmile

Originally posted by sks21

loved it harini...
i just love how u show ahem's and gopi's relationship...they are so cute and adorable
the mehandi ceremony was very nice and loved the A and G thing a lot...
wonderful update harini...it was brilliant
cant wait for the next update

Thanks KavyaBig smile
GoHam are my favorite too.. They are a world apart..Embarrassed Thank you so much for your comments. I will update very soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy914

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Harini, I didn't like it...but I loved it very much. Smile

Sorry couldn't resist.

I really, really loved this update. Once again I am just left stunned at the amazing relationships all around. Koki and Gopi, Koki and Hetal, Jigar and Deepu, but most specially Gopi and Ahem. You have written them so well I smile at their every interactions.

Such is their bond now that they are always looking to make the other one happy.

Loved the Mehndi design concept, and how he immediately spotted the A.

G within A, this is their relationship, their everlasting love.

Precap: Loved it and I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much.

Thank you ShilpaLOL Glad you liked it this muchEmbarrassed
I somehow cannot make them unhappy at all.. Hence my story is not going to have any big twist or suspenseLOL
Aham and Gopi and the relation that they share goes beyond just love. Theirs is a bond that never lets go..
I wanted to update pretty quickly but have been caught up in other things.. I will try to update soon.Tongue
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Loved it Harini!Big smile

1. Gopi being shy and so cute, It was just adorable and oh god the way she whispered'I love you Ahemji' in her sleep put a big and bright smile on my face!Big smile
  2. The 'A' and the 'G' on Gopi's hands was just the cuuutest thing ever and Ahem immediately finding the A first!Embarrassed
  3. Jipu were hillarious!LOL Deepu running after Jigar and Jigar not realising where the J was on Deepu's hand and blamed it on the complex mehndi!ROFL
  4. The wedding in the next update, This is going to rock!Dancing
Update sooon Harini, I loved it!Big smile and thanks for the PM!Hug

Hug You are most welcome and thank youTongue
Bulleted points of likes.. Brilliant ChikaBig smile Ahamji also slept with a big smile.. His Gopi did whisper her love to himLOL Deepu and Jigar are in a different league.. We need two pranksters among two very mature and level headed peopleWink
Will update soon Chika.. I am trying my best.. Will do it by tomorrow.Smile

Originally posted by vibz88

Really nice harini! Gopi and ahem are so cute and the mehendi idea was so cute! A and g !! But jigar with deepika makes me really sick sorry no jipi for me . I just wish it was rashi.you can still stop the wedding and get rashi back ha ha!

Thanks Vibz.Tongue. I am glad you like Gopi and Aham in the FFSmile
I understand about JiPiLOL What a name..Big smile Rashi huh.. Maybe in the next one Wink Thanks so much again VibzSmile
CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hey harini long time no see...mostly my fault...oh well all my fault but how have you been ...updating  2nite?

munnihyderabad

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

awesome cute part..i guess gopi is preggy 

Thanks TinaTongue... No not yet.. Gopi is not pregnantSmile

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Tongueawesome story harini.. loved the mehendi concept especially.. waiting eagerly for ur next update.. do pm Tongue

Thank you so much DebalinaBig smile
Glad you liked it.. I saw your other comment too.. I apologize Embarrassed
I have been trying to update since the weekend but I am caught up in the middle of something. I will surely try to make the update tomorrow..Smile

Originally posted by Xarina

Lovely story and wonderful update. Clap Read through it all.  Can't understand how I missed this?  Thank you so much for updating today.. It has soothed me.Hug

Thank you so much XarinaHug
Glad it could be of some helpEmbarrassed

Originally posted by swasthi

Harini that was just so beautifully written.

The interactions between Gopi and Kokila, Hetal and Kokila, Jigar and Ahem, Jigar and Deepu, even Kinjal and Ahem, and not forgetting Ahem and Gopi were well executed.

For me the moments that were really touching was: one, when Ahem was able to find his name on her mehedi design. Thereafter to admire it so thoughtfully when he noticed the G wrapped within the A. And two, when Gopi snugged up to Ahem and muttered that she loved him. This sent him rocketing through the sky.

Now looking forward to the actual wedding and him reliving now the good moments.

Update soon.

Aww... Thank you so much SwasthiTongue That was so nice of you to comment in such details.. Big smile
The first time I saw the mehendi scene in SNS, I was mesmerized..  If nothing else, Gopi's innocence and her shy expectation is very visible in that one scene.. I wanted Aham to notice that this time.
Gopi breathes her Ahamji... She loves him and is now so comfortable with him that she also dreams of him all the timeEmbarrassed Will try to update tomorrow..
Thanks againSmile

swasthi

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

terrific update harini...just what the doctor ordered...loved that ahem could find his initial in the mehendi...i still remember the shy,innocent gopi trying to show her hands to ahem...with her head bent down...the first time...this instance ahem parcipated and what a good memory for gopi...loved the A and the G symbolism...jigar and deepu are made for each other...gopi has grown so much in confidence and her organisation skills are wonderful...loved the update...it felt like watching one of those awesome hindi films ...with all the ceremonies associated with a wedding...thanks for the pm...

Thank you so much Varshu..Big smile
Hug  Me too.. I remember that scene too well.. That one look of expectation in her eyes when she shows Aham her mehendi is embedded in my mind forever.. I wanted to give Gopi and Aham a chance to relive that moment and this time both needed to enjoy it especially Gopi needed to feel special.. I had to make it special for herEmbarrassed
Jigar and Deepu are my jolly pair.. Deepu will make Jigar toe the line. LOL
Thank you so much again for those generous words.. and you are most welcomeBig smile

Originally posted by kamjal

great update

Thank youBig smile

Originally posted by tangam

Harini Loved the update...so feelgood...absent of all the -ve Kalakhari stuff...luv the pace and the husband wife familiarity yet devoid of contempt...

Thanks TangamTongue
If there is one thing in SNS that bores me, it is those KK especially the ones that have no meaning at all..Confused Thank you.. Big smile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangam

Hey harini long time no see...mostly my fault...oh well all my fault but how have you been ...updating  2nite?

Hello Tangam..Tongue Yeah.. Not able to see you around Confused
Been keeping busy?Smile I am good.. But have to apologize.. Will make the update tomorrow night.. Confused But surely tomorrow nightTongue
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Oh My Gosh!!!

I absolutely loved this!!!! 

You're such a brilliant updater!!! It just keeps getting better and better!!! Your Ahem and Gopi are like the perfect Ahem and Gopi!!!!

I cannot wait til the wedding!!

Thank you so much NazmaBig smile
I want to see a better version of Aham and Gopi on screen. they do have the potential.. I am just waiting for that day when I can drool over the coupleDay Dreaming
Wedding coming up tomorrow.Big smile

Originally posted by navyab

Oh Harini...I read the update in a hurry when I was stuck with work last week...today Im finally reading it in peace & it was such a pleasure...loved every bit of it...

People assume Gopi to be meek & soft but she handles her responsibility of being a badi bahu of the house with ease. She ensures her responsibilities are well taken care beyond the call of the duty. She is slowly becoming the backbone of Modi house.

Love between Ahem & Gopi is just growing by leaps & bounds between them...what Ahem missed at the 1st time, he is lucky that life is giving him a chance to make it up for Gopi the 2nd time Wink...Ahem also enjoys so much by troubling his innocent wife !!! Well Ahem is right...he is in Gopi's heart & Gopi so rightly got the G in A...that she has completely become his forever !!!

Whatever it maybe , Kokilla still has a hold on Ahem LOL ...He just jumped out of the bed Wink...& loved Ahem for taking care of Panna & her feelings...she has truely become his daughter !!!

Ahem gets to see Gopi's love for him thru different ways...she always puts him before she comes...& it touches his heart at every point Wink 

Also liked how Ahem was trying to justify the broken buttonTongue...With Ahem around Jigar will have to buckle up to keep pace with him in reaching out to their partner's hearts LOL

So whats the gift that Bhai & Bhabhi have planned for Jigar & Deepu??? Waiting for the next part Smile

Thank you so much NavyaTongue That was so wonderful of you to take time and comment in this detail.. Thank youBig smile
You are absolutely right.. Gopi takes her responsibilities seriously. It takes a lot of hardwork and most people forget that..
Aham is making up for all the missed chances from before. He will keep doing his best to make up for the past. It does not give them pain any longer. But Aham does not want to ever repeat he past again.
Their love for each other will keep growing.. There is no turning backBig smile And Aham is reminded of how lucky he is all the time.. Gopi effortlessly makes him fall in love with her more and more..Embarrassed

Now for the present.. Will update tomorrow.. They will be the perfect Bhai and BhabhiWink

Go to top