Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 91)

Post Reply New Post

Page 91 of 124

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
R E S : )

*EDITED*

Awww that was a lovely update Harini, Kinjal and Parag's conversation was really sweet, Awww and Jipu and Gohem are very cute, Haha i agree with Ahem, Gopi looks wonderful in pink!Embarrassed Hmm i wonder what Ahem wanted to say to Gopi P.S a quick request Harini, How about instead of Deepu Jigar marries me!Embarrassed Although he would get arrested because im 17ROFL Scratch that, I think Deepu is fine and i'll be satisfied with my Tejas!Big smile Anway loved the update, Thanks for the PM and please do update soon!<333 Literally everytime i see your FF come on the forum and see the last person to reply is 'JustLikeThat1', I check it and your replying to people's comments and i get happy, Thats the first sign meaning your going to update soon!LOL Heyy look this is a real long comment now hehe :P Anyway Harini, Update sooon! : ) and thanks for the PM!Dancing

Edited by CHIKA784 - 04 March 2012 at 6:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadvarshu27hana_ynavyabJustlikethat1ll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 91)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Res

*Edited*

Just once I want to be first somewhere, but to my bad luck Chika beat me.LOL >sigh<

Okay now down to the comment, what can I say, it is once again perfect. I loved the fact that you showed everyone's feelings, including how Kinjal was feeling too.

Hmm..the way he gave her the roses during the party was my favorite part, and Deepu putting Savitaben in her place was executed brilliantly.

Harini this was a fabulous treat, thank you so much, and I am looking forward to the next part and the wedding.

Edited by sbp1971 - 04 March 2012 at 6:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadvarshu27hana_yJustlikethat1

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27hana_yJustlikethat1

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
rES
chika u beat me againTongue

***Edited ***

ok harinin finally read it and i am at peace...

very lovely update and the scenes were brilliantStar

- the piece of the cake... Parag kinjal conversationClap...made me emotional in the scene Cry wow what a way to write parag's view point about koki and her being strict and her raising her kids as her reflectionClap.. can it get any better harini ... awesome... KoRag are somethingEmbarrassed
-this is scene is just written so brilliantly... parag being the perfect dad and perfect husband knowing koki's views and beliefs by heartClap

-so girls having problem choosing jewelery that has to happen when there are so many 
-wow gohem scene haila...so adorable Ahemji... making gopi go weak in her kneesEmbarrassed and deepu is the new KMH...LOL such a cute scene harini
 wow cute little confusion ...Ahem get a hold ,.. ur wife is not running awayWink
- wow Ahem is running his own channel in the background with the roses for the lady in pinkEmbarrassed
-Yaay JiDi finally engagedPartyloved the very cute and tiny scene in the kitchenTongue
-haila... how cute was deepu handling savithaben... koki nice backup for you... Tongue

precap - harini fab precap... gopi fell asleep in ahem's arms on the swing on the terrace,... how romantic is thatEmbarrassed ... by the way what was he about to sayTongue

will wait for the next one with the same excitement 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 05 March 2012 at 3:15pm

varshu27hana_y-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

rES

chika u beat me againTongue

Kya baat hai bhabhi!Wink Your becomming slow!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadvarshu27hana_yJustlikethat1

shruts18

IF-Dazzler

shruts18

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
res.

varshu27hana_yJustlikethat1

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

CravingKhana

IF-Sizzlerz

CravingKhana

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Harini got your pm and zipped thru the updated but it call for a cuppa cocoa and a huddled corner just me and my lappy ...that is df not gonna happen 2day...so will get back to you when I get my chance to read at my hearts content

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top