Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 91)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Oh My Gosh!!!

I absolutely loved this!!!! 

You're such a brilliant updater!!! It just keeps getting better and better!!! Your Ahem and Gopi are like the perfect Ahem and Gopi!!!!

I cannot wait til the wedding!!

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Oh Harini...I read the update in a hurry when I was stuck with work last week...today Im finally reading it in peace & it was such a pleasure...loved every bit of it...

People assume Gopi to be meek & soft but she handles her responsibility of being a badi bahu of the house with ease. She ensures her responsibilities are well taken care beyond the call of the duty. She is slowly becoming the backbone of Modi house.

Love between Ahem & Gopi is just growing by leaps & bounds between them...what Ahem missed at the 1st time, he is lucky that life is giving him a chance to make it up for Gopi the 2nd time Wink...Ahem also enjoys so much by troubling his innocent wife !!! Well Ahem is right...he is in Gopi's heart & Gopi so rightly got the G in A...that she has completely become his forever !!!

Whatever it maybe , Kokilla still has a hold on Ahem LOL ...He just jumped out of the bed Wink...& loved Ahem for taking care of Panna & her feelings...she has truely become his daughter !!!

Ahem gets to see Gopi's love for him thru different ways...she always puts him before she comes...& it touches his heart at every point Wink 

Also liked how Ahem was trying to justify the broken buttonTongue...With Ahem around Jigar will have to buckle up to keep pace with him in reaching out to their partner's hearts LOL

So whats the gift that Bhai & Bhabhi have planned for Jigar & Deepu??? Waiting for the next part Smile

Edited by navyab - 13 March 2012 at 1:50am
--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
wow love amezing  cont 
minoushka93 Goldie
minoushka93
minoushka93

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
hariniii!! thank you for updating this loving chapter!! I was feeling restless without ur FF!
it was superb! it was worth waiting for it!
once again thank you Hug, and do I need to specify that I am eagerly waiting for the wedding day? and the shoes game  will definitely be fun i'm sure of it!
Thumbs Up
scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
awesome harini loved each part of it it was so much fun to read without any stupid kalakaris or basically without urshi.Clap
Scarlet28 Senior Member
Scarlet28
Scarlet28

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Big smileHarini thank you such a wonderful ff.   Reading it makes my day...I like this Ahem very much, the way he showers his love on to Gopi...hope CVs takes some queue from your ff.
You fulfill all my fantasies about SNS...Embarrassed

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
TonguePlz plz update soon.. M dying wid anticipation howz d wedding is going to be.. Tongue
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Res

**Edited ***

yipee me firstParty

harini ... i just loved it ..loved it and loved it...Hug

i was grinning from start to finish

- Kokiji is a task master and gopi is just more than perfect bahu for her,,,she made her job easy
loved all the conversations...hetal-koki, GoKi, Kinjal-Ahem, and above all Gopi and Ahem just endearing to read their conversation
- the whole Mehendi function was super cute,, the reasoning was very well written,,,,and the haila harini... A in the heart and G in A ..can it get any betterEmbarrassed
-the scene in the swing was sooo beautiful and endearing brilliantly written... i could see myself in the swing , ofcourse with my real life AhemjiWink
- harini the whole wedding prep work... the decorations, the items... the terminology all are beautifully written with intrinsic detailingTongue 
-What is the gift Ahem and gopi are giving,... and precap.. my god Deepu also involving in hiding his shoes ,,, this is superly cute
-and harini thank you so much Hugfor the maroon saree and cream sherwani with maroon stole
do i even need to tell... how excitedly ...i am waiting for the weddingTongue

Thank you so much Munni Hug..
So generous of youBig smile The mehendi scene was something I always remember because of SNS.. Gopi lookes so expectantly at Aham that day. It was the start of her dreams coming true.. I just wanted to give her one more chance to enjoy her Ahamji's attention and this time he would not fail herEmbarrassed
Deepu is a firecracker.. She wants to be in the middle of anything and everythingLOL Will try to update tomorrow.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Go to top