Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 89)

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Smileawesome!!!!!Clap loved it!!!!!! Thumbs Upwaiting for the next!!!!!Embarrassed And thanks for the pm!!!!!Big smile! A big Hugfor u!!!!!!!

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Harini...you have woven the story so beautiful...liked how Gohem are opening to each other...

Gopi understood the pain of Ahem & put him at ease...Ahem also turned out to the person who is close to his heart to share his pain...

So will kinjle be finally forgiven by her brother...the family is getting together for one of the main events...so how will it go ?
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Harini that was an outstanding update.

I enjoyed the scene developments and the variety. It is all these little and subtle dialogues by nani, Baa and Panaa that string together the main theme of the story. Further the game was high paced and enjoyable to read.

You have brought out the emotional side of Ahem and him taking Gopi's advice was superbly portrayed. You have brought out Gopi's lead in taking care of things when he is at home.

Looking forward to the next update, perhaps the wedding and a resolve in Ahem's mind after a chat with Kinjal.
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

wonderful update

Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
what a story. So Ahem still feeling guilty, serves him right fortunately he has a wife to help him through 
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RESClap

*EDITED*

yayy im first!LOLDancing

First of all, I have to say this, Your update was just absolutely adorable!Embarrassed

The Jodi game was so sweet, Awww Ahem knows Gopi likes corn more than Kulfi, it was really so cute and i had a smile on my face, Awww poor Parag though!LOL

OMG Ahem cried, that was really emotional and sad to see, awww and silly Kinjal, i can't be as great s Gopi and forgive her just yet!Evil Smile

Update soon please, Thanks for the PM and brilliant updating!Wink

LOL Congratulations Chika..Wink 
Thank you so much Big smile Loved your comments..
Aham knows more about Gopi than anyone else.. He is her true saathiya and he never leaves anything half completeWink The other couples had to get it wrong to make GoHem winLOL
Kinjal is already forgiven by Gopi.. Gopi holds no grudges Jabeen.. She is sweet and kind.. But  as for Aham and Koki.. You need to wait and see..

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Res ...

chika never mind..next time it will be me...harini next update do it at 12:am ET ...chika will be sleeping and i can be the first LOL

Edited***
harini awesome and fantastic update yet again ClapStar

- real fun in the jodi game...so koki wants parag to drop but ends up with her dikra... and how cute is the reasoning of AhemjiEmbarrassed
- Gopi what do i say about her pure and innocent soul...Clap she is the one who is most affected by kinjal and she is the one who is the first to forgive and making everyone including her husband to give her a second chanceClap
-Gopi and Ahem's conversation was emotional...tears in Ahem's eyes... very well captured harini...
- again i say gopi can get away with anything...how innocently and cutely she tricked him into eating the dinner...awe gopi ...u r sooo chweetEmbarrassed

- lovely precap... so gopi in a pink saree/ghagra ..what is it ...which pink is it.. baby pink, rose pink.. any other pinkWink

Thank you so much MunniBig smile  Such detailed commentsEmbarrassed
GoHem are such a sweet couple.. They support and strengthen each other with every passing day.. There is no question of Gopi not forgiving Kinjal.. She is such a gentle soul..
Aham's closure to the slap was needed, more for me than for Aham himselfWink

as for Gopi getting away with anything.. It is so very true.. Aham will never say no to her.. But this girl will just not use that hold she has for anything other than his own happiness..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-JollyJabeen-

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

amazin part

Thank you TinaSmile

Originally posted by hansa2

your update is fabulius  love  it for the jori game like it  cont 

Thank you so much HansaTongue. .Glad you liked the updateBig smile

Originally posted by Laila132

Great update... The jodi game was so cute!!!
Thanks LailaBig smile

Originally posted by tangam

dont apologise for long updates I luv long updates...enjoyed reading but gonna go back and do some night time reading and read it over again...some very nice gooey feel good moments felt all warm on the inside...

Thank you TangamEmbarrassed.. 
Hopeless romantic syndrome is what I suffer fromLOL.. 
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Loved it Harini!!!!

I absolutely adore your writing and love the way you tap into the emotions. More than the big moments it's the little everyday moments that really stand out. The small scenes with Panna and Baa and Naani are fabulous.

But saying that the emotions between Gopi and Ahem and the trust between them is also amazingly written. You suck me in with each of your updates and I love the feelings you create.

Kinjal seems to be changing too and it will be interesting to see how it all develops!!

Loved it and loved the teaser for the next update too!!!

Thank you so much NazmaTongue.. You do not know how much your comments mean to me.. Embarrassed
We get the big twists and turns in SNS and I do not want to repeat them.. Plus life afterall is enjoying those everyday moments and turning each opportunity into some thing we can cherish for a long time.. GoHem and the Modi's are creating those moments for the future..Smile

Originally posted by varshu27

that was absolutely fantastic harini...loved every bit of it...ahem indeed knows gopi in and out...loved the scene between gopi and ahem...i could feel ahems pain...and gopi ...what a unique soul with such a big heart...hope ahem is able to forgive kinjal in time...looking forward to the wedding...thanks for the pm...

Thank you so much VarshuSmile.. Glad you enjoyed it..Smile
Aham is a perfect husband and he suits her to the T and vice versa.. Both have a way to support each other in their lows.. Aham is learning quickly and Gopi is there to support him through and through..
And yes.. Aham will be able to forgive Kinjal.. But all in good time..Smile

Go to top