Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 82)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Excellent update Harini!!

I love reading your story and your updates are always brilliant!! Love that GoHem are so happy and everyone is behaving normally, like a proper family with little everyday issues and problems!!

Love the relationship between Jigar and Ahem so much!! Your last few lines have got me eager to read the next update!! Love sarcastic, condescending Ahem so much!!

I have to say that I really enjoy the fact that Panna is in this story and that she has meshed so well into the Modi family!! Absolutely amazing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saathiya1

beautiful as usual... loved it Smile

Thank you Embarrassed

Originally posted by _Precious_

Woww another brilliant update. Well, like Gopi I also thought ahem's surprise went into drain, but to get the real surprise later. Love surprises! Thanks for the pm Harini.

Thank you Tongue..
Aham is pretty smart and he does everything with care.. Ahamji will never let anything stop him from making his wife happy Wink

Originally posted by tina_1234

cute part

Thank you tina..Big smile

Originally posted by Arnisha

very nyce love it plz updaste very sn n thanx 4 the PM..

Thank you Arnisha.. And you are most welcome Smile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

Lovely update LOL

Thank you so much Tongue

Originally posted by sks21

that was brilliant harini...
wow loved it
ahem did a wonderful job in stalling gopi...that was such a good surprise...loved it so they will be going back...
wonderful chapter dear...
update soon

Thank you Kavya. Big smile
Will update over the weekend

Originally posted by tangam

Big smileHi Harini
a quick ta for the pm am short on time but could not help schimming thru...will read leisurley after the wknd and let u know...

Thank you Tangam.. Read when you have time.. Will await your views and comments.. And you are welcome.Big smile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Harini this had to be the best update ever. I loved Ahem's surprise and his deep love for Gopi. Nothing can come between them now. They needed this time alone to strengthen their relationship so that their future is filled with love and happiness. Now I am ready for anything.

Thanks for this treat on Saturday morning, loved it.

Aww.. That was so kind of you.. Thanks Shilpa Embarrassed
It was time Aham became more open with Gopi at least. She is naive and will never understand the depth of his love unless articulated though she will trust and believe him with her life..

Originally posted by hansa2

lovely nice she  know to ride bicycle now what the nt surprise come soon 

Thank you Hansa..Big smile
Aham may surprise us yet.. You will just have to watch this thread for more Wink

Originally posted by sinak

Awesome update. Gopi now knows how to ride the cycle.

Big smileThank you..
Yes.. Such small joys have been never available in her life and I think she deserves at least a few of the wishes she had fulfilledTongue
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

wow harini ...that was a wonderful treat...loved gopi and her bicycle...and ahems surprise took my breath away... he remembered gopi decorating his room...and then him breaking her heart...the surprise couldnt have been better...and loved gopis speech to ahem about the most romantic day...thanks for the pm...

Embarrassed Varshu.. Thank you so much.. Your words mean a lot..
Aham never forgets. I do not think he would have forgotten even a small thing he did to Gopi. He remembers everything she said in spite of hating her.. Now he loves her and he has so much more reasons to look back and make up for those moments.
Gopi is very simple. After knowing that her Ahamji tried but was disappointed, the poor girl could do nothing else..LOL She is very sweet that way..

Originally posted by swasthi

Harini that was a super super update. 

Ahem's surprise and reaffirmation of his love for Gopi was beautifully told. Well done!

I look forward to the next part for completing this magical day.

Thank you Swasthi Tongue
Sorry could not thank you earlier for the comments. Hope the next one was ok..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamjal

Clapawesome, brilliant and has loads of love  and romantic masala. Well done and am waiting for the next

Thank you so much Big smile

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

lovely update

Thank you Tongue
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Hey Harini

Wonderful update...Clap I liked Ahem's suprise...especially when he talks about how he had treated her in the past...that was the best paragraph of the whole FF for me !!!!

I like how both the couples are so comfortable with each other...so now that the wedding is around...what do we have in store...Wink

Will both the couples live thru the weddding experiencing all the events what they missed the 1st time...

Thank you so much Navya Tongue,, Love your commentsBig smile
Aham does feel sorry for what he did and maybe learning to forgive himself for what happened. He is basically a very nice and sensitive guy. Rough on the edges but he is not bad at heart. I know that Gopi forgave him quickly in the FF but I wanted to make sure that Aham had an opportunity to show Gopi that he really does feel horrible about the way he treated her.. He will make it up to her more and more..
As for the wedding.. We are not even to  the engagement yet..Wink
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Harini, awesome update Clap...had to read it twice to get it all inDay Dreaming ...why the Cvs can't show any of this beautiful stuff to us.
Your Ahem's unexpected &  softer facets of personality has truly touched all of us hereHeart

Thanks Tina..Tongue That is so very sweet..Big smile
The CVs are slowly showing us what is in store..Wink And the beginning is so very beautiful, I am sure as Aham falls deeper in love, it will be more beautiful than we ever imagined..Tongue
(I am pretty sure after watching today's episode.. Embarrassed)

Go to top