Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 71)

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
nyc part..i hope gopi is fyn

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update. Smile Thanks for the PM.
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Res

Edited****

Harini wonderful and beautiful update Hug

wow the whole marriage thing is amazing and beautiful...i say vows and the remarriage is a must even though gopi never asked... ahemji took the right decision... it completes their marriage specially from Ahem's point of view as he never experienced the meaning of taking pheras during the first time...
 gopi looks divine in Red and proper SR once again with the pallu... how cute...

jidi wedding preparations... butterflies in their tummies... most exciting

p.s:   just went biking today... warm day ...remembered your FF and by the end of the day u r here with ur update... i know gopi...how it is to fall off a bikeLOL

Thank you do much Munni...Hug A hug back..
Taking back her vows would have been the hardest for Gopi. She for the first time thought she belonged somewhere when she married. Although it became a nightmare soon, she still had that one bond that she was Ahem's wife. But that day, she sacrificed even that to make him happy. I 've always felt that she deserved a new beginning but somehow my Ahem was not ready to face that blackest day in his life.. So this was the trigger he needed. I am glad you liked it..
Well JiDi are in their way to their bliss...Big smile

Tongue That was so nice to think of the FF when you rode the bike Embarrassed.. LOL for the fall off the bike.. I 've had a lot of falls but there is something about the bike that makes you ride even after the biggest fall..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

harini that was brilliant dear...
wow that was amazing...gohem marrying again
so sweet that ahem gave his dadaji's chain...
deepu and jigar are so cute...
loved the update

Thank you so much Kavya...Tongue
The dadaji's chain was the only one he had.. Munda did not plan for the wedding Wink.. But then he has his charm Gopi so why does he need the chain with him anyway..Big smile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangam

Originally posted by tangam

res

I dunno but theres something endearing about taking your vows again...not sure if I would personally do it but yep I can see Ahem and Gopi...

In the entire course of SNS, we've seen Gopi cry a lot..But there are certain events which were more than emotional.. Gut wrenching.. One such event was when she retook her vows. There was so much sadness in that episode. She was broken and the episodes that followed highlighted the sadness of the event. That day Ahem looked angry... Angry and shocked..
I wrote the marriage quite some time back but knew it had to be private between the 2. Their families moved on after that and nobody considers that with any importance. But for Gopi and Ahem in particular, I guess a re marriage was always in the cards..Smile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Harini finally gohem marrying again! Actually the red saree at the starting made me feel that it would come! I was really touched that ahem gave his precious dadaji chain to her.i planned on not reading the deepu jigar interaction but came up with better solution so in my mind its rashi and jigar!! Really cute scenes. I wish panna has more scenes!!hopefully raji marriage(in my imagination)happens soon!

Thank you Vibz...So much.. And Thank you again for the comments.. The first one is for so generously  forgiving me for sending Rashi awayTongue..  Glad that you imagine Deepu as Rashi... That is exactly what I want Rashi to be in SNS..Smile
I am not good at suspense really...LOL The marriage was on the cards for a long time.. I just waited for the right moment.. Did not want a big function for it as it would have made the Jigar-Deepu marriage repetitive.. So they get to marry on their honeymoon.. Strange couple these two..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

another beautiful update harini. so romantic and so sweet to read and get lost into their lala land. so teaching cycling was aham's surprise. it is good to see a romantic aham.

Thank you ShruthiSmile.. Very kind of you...
Cycling was just to make Gopi's wish come true.. Is Ahem a romantic to give Gopi a surprise? Let us see.. Wink
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu_shah

fantastic update...loved every scene..love the way u push the story forward making the readers guess so many possibilities and then the FB...thats a unique thing i noticed in ur FF...and ur writing style..and the marriage is absolutely awesome...ahem need to do this...for gopi..their silent scene in the garden...i am in total awe of it..i lvoe the way they both sit holding each other lost in thots...thats wat makes the relationship stronger no words nothing...hearts talking to each other...aweseom...Clap
u made the SR beautiful...love the way u wrote it...wonderful...once again...Clap i love ur precaps too...much much more to look forward for the next update...

Indu.. Thank you so much Big smileEmbarrassed That was generous of you...
I love flashbacks Indu.. Hindsight is 20/20.. It makes everything so clear..Smile
One thing in GoHem relationship is their silence. They talk a lot in their silence. Their eyes and their actions talk. Both are shy and people of very little words.. But they don't need to talk because they are so tuned to each other..
Thank you again Indu..

Go to top