FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Loving all your updates!!! 

My brain is on vacation though so I can't think of many words but I did absolutely adore it!!

I will write more when I can think clearly!!!
Originally posted by CHIKA784

R E S : )

*EDITED*

Awww that was a lovely update Harini, Kinjal and Parag's conversation was really sweet, Awww and Jipu and Gohem are very cute, Haha i agree with Ahem, Gopi looks wonderful in pink!😳 Hmm i wonder what Ahem wanted to say to Gopi P.S a quick request Harini, How about instead of Deepu Jigar marries me!😳 Although he would get arrested because im 17🤣 Scratch that, I think Deepu is fine and i'll be satisfied with my Tejas!😃 Anway loved the update, Thanks for the PM and please do update soon!<333 Literally everytime i see your FF come on the forum and see the last person to reply is 'JustLikeThat1', I check it and your replying to people's comments and i get happy, Thats the first sign meaning your going to update soon!😆 Heyy look this is a real long comment now hehe :P Anyway Harini, Update sooon! : ) and thanks for the PM!

Thank you Chika😛 It has almost become a habit now.. You do manage to comment first😆 Thank you..😉
Gopi does look wonderful in pink. And as for Jigar, I will ask him to keep you in mind.. Hopefully in another 5 years😉

Originally posted by sbp1971

Res

*Edited*

Just once I want to be first somewhere, but to my bad luck Chika beat me.😆 >sigh<

Okay now down to the comment, what can I say, it is once again perfect. I loved the fact that you showed everyone's feelings, including how Kinjal was feeling too. 

Hmm..the way he gave her the roses during the party was my favorite part, and Deepu putting Savitaben in her place was executed brilliantly.

Harini this was a fabulous treat, thank you so much, and I am looking forward to the next part and the wedding.

Thank you so much Shilpa😳 Loved you comments😛
I thought I would write on the various ceremonies that go along with the wedding but somehow could not and then did not want to. I know that these rituals are very important but it is how the people involved look at it that matters the most😊
Aham is being a romantic or atleast trying to be one😉 Poor man loves her so.. And my Deepu is smart. 😛 What else can I say.. Savitha ben is too nosy😕
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

rES
chika u beat me again😛

***Edited ***

ok harinin finally read it and i am at peace...

very lovely update and the scenes were brilliant⭐️

- the piece of the cake... Parag kinjal conversation👏...made me emotional in the scene 😭 wow what a way to write parag's view point about koki and her being strict and her raising her kids as her reflection👏.. can it get any better harini ... awesome... KoRag are something😳
-this is scene is just written so brilliantly... parag being the perfect dad and perfect husband knowing koki's views and beliefs by heart👏

-so girls having problem choosing jewelery that has to happen when there are so many 
-wow gohem scene haila...so adorable Ahemji... making gopi go weak in her knees😳 and deepu is the new KMH...😆 such a cute scene harini
 wow cute little confusion ...Ahem get a hold ,.. ur wife is not running away😉
- wow Ahem is running his own channel in the background with the roses for the lady in pink😳
-Yaay JiDi finally engaged🥳loved the very cute and tiny scene in the kitchen😛
-haila... how cute was deepu handling savithaben... koki nice backup for you... 😛

precap - harini fab precap... gopi fell asleep in ahem's arms on the swing on the terrace,... how romantic is that😳 ... by the way what was he about to say😛

will wait for the next one with the same excitement 

Thank you Munni😃 Lovely comments.. Aww.. Thank you so much.
Parag is a good father. He just takes the backseat and yeah KoRag are in a different plane. They do trust and respect and love each other. It is just not that obvious.😊 And somebody had to show Kinjal Koki and Aham's PoV. It is all well to expect people to forgive when you change but then the damage done is already done..
Forgiveness is given to people who are patient and are ready to give time for the wounds to heal.. 

Yup.. JiDi are now officially to be married. Next update will throw more light. As for the precap, it is nothing.. You will see..😉
Originally posted by kaka.lg

very nice...and Gohem scene is always the best...thanks Harini

Thank you so much😛
GoHem are always the best😃

Originally posted by tangam

Harini got your pm and zipped thru the updated but it call for a cuppa cocoa and a huddled corner just me and my lappy ...that is df not gonna happen 2day...so will get back to you when I get my chance to read at my hearts content
Thank you Tangam.. Take your time and enjoy 😊 
A cup of cocoa sounds delicious.. Watch Friday's episode with it and your heart will become warm in no time😃

Originally posted by varshu27

loved the update harini...got to see a wonderful side of parag...glad to see him stepping up to the plate...loved his convo with kinjal...ahem giving gopi pink roses all through the ceremony was romantic...loved how deepu handled savitaben...was a hear twarming update...thanks for the pm...

Thank you Varshu😃
Parag.. Wanted to give him a better role to play. He is already a good husband in this FF so why not make it a good dad?😊
Aham really is a goner. He is becoming a chocolate hubby. I will have to soon rein him in. But he is just back from his honeymoon 😉 
I am glad you liked the update..Thank you😃
Originally posted by sks21

brilliant update harini...
it was good to see parag advising kinjal...loved their convo
and loved the ceremony it was very sweet...
and gohem just love them
cant wait to read the next update

Thank you so very much😳
It is sweet whereever GoHem are.. They make it sweet😛 Will make the update very soon.. Like in another 15 minutes😉

Originally posted by Ahemji

Loved ur update😃. nice one😊. Continue soon.⭐️.

Thank you so much. Will update soon😃

Originally posted by kamjal

It was perfect, lovely update full of emotions...love Kijal parag talk...amaging having someone other than kokila shut Savitha for good.

Wished it was longer but looking forward to the next

Thank you Kamjal😊
Parag needs to play his role of a dad and I am glad he stepped up properly.. And it is time someone put Savitha ben in her place.. Koki cannot do it all the time😕 Deepu will do it. She loves her family so😃
Originally posted by shruts18

Harini I had read first 9 or 10 parts when you had started with it and I had really loving it then and donno how I missed it afterwardsAnd of course my lazy bones didnt let me comment then😆

Anyhow I went through the first 12 parts again and the story is outstanding and I am glad that finally I decided to read it 😊

You are a doing a great job in your FF⭐️

And I am really liking the story with how Ahem is going to realize his love for Gopi with other characters also playing their part in that!

Keep up the good work 👍🏼

And thank you so much🤗

Awww.. That is so sweet. Thank you Shruts🤗
Glad you like it.. It is pretty long I know.😳 Take your time to read.. 😛

Originally posted by navyab

really wonderful update Harini...😊

loved how Kinjle is adjusting & waiting for her Mom & Ahem bhai's forgiveness...Liked Parag explaining Kinjle on how her mistake had effected Gopi...

Both the brothers seem to be hopelessly in love with their companions 😊 ...Ahem just cannot seem to get enough of Gopi...all he can think is just her...& his love just keeps flowing for her...😉

Loved how Deepu handled Savita Ben...she deserved it 😆

Waiting for the next part 😊

Thank you Navya.😛
I wanted to make sure that Kinjal does not expect everyone to forgive her just because she is changed. It does not work that way. You need to wait for the person to forgive you. Forgiveness cannot be demanded.😛
Plus it is true that Kinjal was one of the main reasons Gopi underwent what she did. It is not fair that just because Kinjal now sees the right from the wrong, Koki and Aham should immediately forgive her. What applies to Rashi applies to Kinjal. Kinjal used her chances but Rashi would not..😉
Hmm.. As for Aham and Jigar, they are perfect partners to their saathiya. Aham is just making up for 2 years of being away from her and the guy is in love for the first time😛

I am glad you liked the update Navya. Will update very soon😃
Originally posted by abbay

awesome!!!👍🏼 great update indeed!👏! and thanks for the pm!!🤗

Thank you so much😃 and please don't mention it.. 😊 Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by ruchshah

Wow...a dreamy part!!

Thanks for the PM...truly delighted to recieve the next dose...😊

update soon...

Thank you😛
Don't mention it at all..😊 Will update soon.

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

great update
loved seeing deepu put savita ben in her place

Thank you😊
Yup.. It was high time Savitha ben backed off the Modi's😉
Originally posted by Sandy914

Harini.. So sweet.. I am just going crazy with Ahem's love to Gopi.. Jiger & deepu relation is very cute/..

For goodthing Kinja is changing hopefully that is not fake.. :)))

thank you Somuch for the PM & such lovely story...

Love u

Thank you so much Sandy😃I am really glad you enjoyed it.. 😛

Aham loves Gopi like she loves him.. They are a Jodi made in heaven so no wonder they are crazy about each other😃 Kinjal's change I assure you is not fake. I cannot seem to add any -ve characters in my FF. Too much -vity in SNS balances this.😕
Don't even mention it.. And thank you again😳

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

awesome one harini.. 😛 do continue wid the next one soon.. will be waiting eagerly..

Thank you Debalina😛 Will update in a few minutes😊
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Amazing Update Loved it

Thank you😃. Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by swasthi

Harini this was a super update and you sure was spot on with the feelings every character.

It was enjoyable reading Ahem's admiration for his wife and the father daughter talk as well.

Looking forward to knowing more about the question Ahem was about to ask Gopi. Update soon.

😳 Thank you so much Swasthi😃
I am really glad you enjoyed it.. Will update in the next few minutes😛

Originally posted by tina_1234

amazin part !!

Thank you Tina😛
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Loving all your updates!!! 

My brain is on vacation though so I can't think of many words but I did absolutely adore it!!

I will write more when I can think clearly!!!

Thank you Nazma😛 I am glad you like it😊