Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 58)

indu_shah Goldie
indu_shah
indu_shah

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
lovely update harini...gohem on honeymoon...sounds really amazing and villa for themselves..is like sone pe suhaga...i always wanted them to have their time...now it seems to be possible...jigar and deepu s lovely convos are really interesting...love it...

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
awesome update...loved how ahem put gopis fears and insecurities to rest...waiting to see what happens next...could u pm me when u update please,thank u..
xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
lovely ss
they r just amazing
xxx
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Good update Harini.

Really good build up of the excitement and worries for the trip for both Ahem and Gopi.  The mother daughter talk was fantastic - this cleared the air. Koki's call to him reminded him of making sure he met Gopi's needs too which was shown in his gift and confirmation in his words to her.

Interesting to see the good relationship between Parag and Koki - and to know his way of romancing. Jigar and his advice was just great - that he won't get this opportunity again!

Looking forward to a romantic 2 weeks but it seems it has begun on the wrong footing in his demanding voice.

Update soon.

Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
ouuustanding
svkworld2 Senior Member
svkworld2
svkworld2

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Absolutely amazing!!

Loved the camaraderie between everyone and how everyone is so worried for Gopi. 

I hope we get see your Ahem on screen very sooon...
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangam

Harini
Just read the update...and as usual loved it ...the next update sound promising with all the settin up your doin... so heres me waiting with bated breath...
Thanx for the pm

Thank you tangam Smile.. Hopefully I can do justice to your expectations.. Big smile And you are very welcome.. will pm the minute I make the next update,
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Hi! Harini, you know I didn't know your name until you just PMd me. And now that I know, I just want to say what a coincidence, my daughter's name is Harina.Smile

Fabulous update. I love how Ahem, Koki and Deepu all care for Gopi so much. Koki and Parag's relationship is so good in your FF. Will wait for next part, please update soon.

Thanks for the PM.

Really? Your daughter's name is also Harini. That's wonderful Shilpa Tongue  And thank you so much for the comments.Embarrassed
Sometimes when I watch the show, there are times when I feel that Gopi needs to be protected not just by Ahem but also by the rest in the family. She is really very naive and innocent. So that kind of translates to my writing.
And Kokila and Parag's relation has always been a see-saw for me. I think they are more like a couple who have lived for 30 years. They are more realistic. Their love comes out during adversity but otherwise they have  a monotonous relation.. Smile
Will be updating today and of course will pm as soon as the update is made..

Go to top