Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 124

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

lovely...really liked it!! aww ahem is so slow, gopi covered in flour...looking like a ghost! LOL nice track...and gopi and kokilas realtionship is soo nice...please try to make the next one longer Wink continue sooon...waiting

Thank you soo much.. I am trying to make the chapters logical and it will take me at least 1 more to actually explain Gopi's PoV and about where the others in the family stand. I am glad that you found it good. Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloem123

Very nice Update Loved it 
Cant wait to read the next part~!

Thanks! Please keep giving me your feedback. Smile

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

great update...so ahem thinks gopi is his best friend!!!!!!...and anitha on the scene now...will be interesting to see how he realises his love for gopi...will wait for ur update tomorrow

Thank you. Yes Anitha is in now.. How will Gopi react to the news? I will have to let you know in the upcoming updates as I am yet not sure myself.. Smile

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Great start Cant wait to read the next part~!

Thank you so much for your comments.! Keep reading and I can hopefully keep the interest sustained.

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Amazing Update Your are a great writter 
Dont like the Ahem in this story i feel so sad for GopiUnhappy
hope he will Change
Cant wait to read the next part!

So kind of you. And Aham is not all bad in my story. He is just teeny weeny selfish and greatly confused. But do give him a chance. Smile He will surely change.. Maybe sooner than you think Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SajnaVe.

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Traxy101

Really nice story

Thank you!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Traxy101

This chapter explained a lot, thanks for updating so quickly!

Thank you again. I was able to pen down three pretty quickly.. (Its not my turn to cook today. Smile)
I will try to update from Gopi's PoV tomorrow. And please keep reading and giving me your feedback.

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RESERVED!ClapAwww im loving ur SS so far,its so sweet and cute,Gohem as best friends but poor Gopi,she'll be heartbroken when she finds out about Anita!Ouch, I didn't get to comment for ur part 2 so i shall comment now,i loved loved the line 'Stupid girl never tells anybody even when hurt."',i laughed so hard,sucha funny lineLOLROFL,please pm me when u update!!!!Big smile and update soon,im so eager,i really want to know what happens! Embarrassed

Thank you so much Chika. Your comments mean a lot.. Yup.. I liked that line too. I wanted to show that Aham understands Gopi the most even though he tries to deny it to himself. And don't worry. I will try to make sure that she is not too much heart broken Smile.. But you will just have to find out when the next chapters come out.
And sure,  will PM you when the next update happens..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top